Chapter 8

Artemis pov:

I fell to the floor with the wolf on top of me.

He dug his claws into my chest then went for the kill (by trying to bite my neck). Before he could I blasted him off me with a beam of pure moonlight. He flew twenty feet before slamming into a tree.

He fell to the forest floor before he got up and started circling me. He continued to face me and growl as he circled.

'Persistent son of a b**** aren't we?' I thought as I pulled out my hunting knives.

The wolf backed up a step; when I pulled out the knives, but he was still circling and growling.

"What's wrong wolf? Don't like silver?" I taunted. He bared his teeth and crouched. "Let's go then!" I said.

Just then a silver arrow pierced the wolf's paw causing the wolf to yip in pain. The wolf turned toward where the arrow had come from and ten of my hunters burst out of the bushes with bows and knives.

The wolf barked before running at me. I got ready to strike when at the last second he changed course just enough that I couldn't reach him. The wolf ran off into the dark woods, leaving only a small blood trail to follow.

"DANG IT! We were so close!" Yelled Thalia.

"Yah if it didn't use Lady Artemis as a shield it would have been dead." Elizabeth said.

I turned towards my hunters. "We are not done yet girls. We still have a trail." I said as I pointed to the blood droplets going off into the forest. "We have a hunt tonight girls! But don't kill him! He holds information I need." I said before pulling out my bow.

"How could he hold information? He is just a wolf." Elizabeth said.

"He's not a wolf, or at least not Entirely. He is actually a werewolf." I said before I motioned for us to move out.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Percy pov(dream):

I spun around and saw a hellhound charge strait at me.I barely managed to roll out of the way as the hellhound lunged at me. The hellhound skidded to a halt and turned to face me.

I got up and clicked riptide (in this story riptide is a click pen), which instantly changed to a bronze sword. The hellhound looked warily at the sword before it started to circle around me.

I noticed that to my right was a tree stump so I put it in between us. As soon as I did this the hellhound charged. It used the stump as a spring board jumping high into the air, as it tried to pounce on me. I brought my sword up and stabbed the hell hound in the head. At least it would have if it didn't explode into dust as soon as it hit the bronze sword, which resulted in blinding me with gold powder.

I coughed and brushed it out of my eyes when I felt pain above my eye. My dream seemed to pause as I felt above my eye but nothing was wrong. It felt as if someone had dragged an arrow across my eyebrow. 'What the-? I never got hurt above my eye...' I thought. For some reason the floor changed to a stone floor like in the throne room of Olympus, then went back to the forest floor. 'Weird.' I heard the sound of paws on grass and I knew what was going to happen next as my dream continued.

I turned my head in time to see a white wolf tackle me and bite my shoulder. I screamed as pain racked my whole body, some how I managed to throw the wolf off of me as I continued to wither in pain.

After five minutes the pain reduced to a dull throb. I got up and saw the wolf hadn't left. I kept my sword pointed at it as I put a hand to my shoulder. I pulled my hand back and saw it was covered in blood. I flicked my hand sending droplets of blood to the floor.