Chapter 5

Artemis pov:

"Or should I call you werewolf?" I asked as I pulled out my bow and notched an arrow.

I held it at his head waiting for him to attack. He never did, instead He tried to run away from me to only get to the end of his chain and be stopped. He figured out that he couldn't run so he got as far away from me as he could, well... As much as the chain allowed.

I took a step forward and got closer to the werewolf with my bow which still had an arrow notched. The wolf only whimpered and curled into a ball.

"Transform." I werewolf lifted its head slightly and cocked it a little in a questioning appearance. I pulled back the bow string a bit more.

"I said 'transform'!" I said louder and with a commanding voice. The wolf nodded its head and slowly stood on all fours and started to change.

I watched as the wolf slowly started to change. First was the sound of his bones breaking, then I saw the muscles shift and his black fur shrink and disappear. finally I heard a couple pops of bones reattaching and popping into place.

I stood with my bow still aimed at where the wolf used to be. When he finally stopped I saw that he was a boy about 21 with brown hair and light blue eyes. It took less than a second for me to recognize him.

"You!" I said as I aimed the bow at his head.

"Woah! Hey! Whose the one who can't leave or defend themselfs right now?" He said in a semi-deep voice.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO PERCY!" I shouted. He looked at me with fear before trying to hide it.

"I don-" he started to say. I let the string go and the arrow whipped past his head missing by mere centimeters.

"DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME BOY!" I shouted angrily. "The next time you try to lie I won't miss your head." I threatened as I pulled another arrow out and notched it on my bow faster than you could blink.

"Now where. Is. Percy. Jackson?!" I said. The boy paled as though he saw a ghost. He was about to speak when he suddenly changed his expression from fear to smugness.

"You can't find him can you?" He asked with a smug smile on his face.

"We will find him but no ones going to find what's left of you unless you start talking." I replied. For some reason his smile got bigger.

"It seems that we are at a predicament then." He said. I laughed.

"How so monster? I have you stuck in one place and at arrow point. I don't see any predicament at all." I replied with an evil smile.

"Well let's see... I want to be alive and free of your deers curse while also being left alone. You won't give me any of that seen as how I'm a monster and a threat to demigods. You want information on a guy named Percy Jackson, which If I don't tell you anything then you'll kill me, and have no idea about wherever Percy is. If I do tell then I die and you will get information about Percy, but I still die." He said still smiling.

"Your point?" I said.

"My point is that you scratch my back, I scratch yours. You let me live and go free without the curse and I'll tell you what I know." He said.

"And why would I accept?" I asked.

"Because without my help you'll never find him." He said.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Annabeths pov(wait where did this come from?)

It's been about 3 weeks since Percy disappeared. The camp was still sending out search party's trying to find him. The last party consisted of Grover, Nico, Clarisse, Chad, and myself.

We just came back without a sign of him.

Nico says that he isn't dead, and Grover says that he has only felt depression over their empathy link. Except for occasional pain there is just depression.

Gods why did I break Percy's heart? I really didn't mean to.

FLASH BACK:

I was on the beach enjoying the feel of the water brushing against my bare feet.

Seaweed brain. I thought giddily.

my mother told me she approved of me and Percy being together for him rejecting immortality to be with me. I think she finally sees that Percy actually cares for me and would do anything to be with me.

"Annabeth!" A voice said from behind me. I turned hopping to see Percy but instead I saw Chad. My joy turned to anger when I saw him.

"What do you want Chad?" I said in an annoyed voice. I was annoyed because I was there when Chiron had decided to punish Percy. Thanks to my cap they couldn't see me. I had followed Chad and was going to reveal myself and offer my sympathies when he stopped crying and started laughing. I stopped.

"Woo! That was too easy." Chad said. He then turned and faced the direction that his cabin was.

"Fall o'mighty hero of Olympus. Fall!" He said before laughing again. From that point on I didn't believe anything he said.

He walked down the beach and met me halfway.

"Hey annabeth I need your help real quick." Chad said.

"With what?" I asked my curiosity getting the better of me.

"With this." He said holding a handful of purple powder on front of me.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This." He said holding the powder up to his face. "Is what will get rid of my older brother." He said before blowing the powder in my face. I gasped and coughed as I breathed it in. Once it dissipated and I could breath again, I glared at him.

"What was that?" I asked angrily. He just smirked.

"Kiss me." He said. For some reason I felt myself lean forward and passionately kiss him. What are you doing?! My mind screamed but my body didn't care. Gods if Percy sees this it's gunna kill him. I thought. No sooner had I thought of him, I saw that he was standing there looking as if the world had died.

"Percy! Umm... It's not what you think." I said breaking the kiss and walking over to him. "He had this powder and he blew it in my face and it made me want to kiss him. Please understand I love you. I would never cheat..." The rest of the words died in my throat when I saw the most beautiful ring in my life. Tears came to my eyes as I see the expression on his face and the ring in his hand. I then knew that he was going to he dropped the ring and left.

"Percy please come back. Percy! Percy!" He ignored me and left me on the beach.

FLASH BACK END

"So annabeth when are you going to get over my brother and finally date me." Chad asked.

"Never. And your lucky that we didn't run into the hunters on our search quest. If we had I would have let them do as they pleased with you." I said venomously. He decided to walk away and leave me alone for the rest of the day.

After dinner I skipped the singalong and went to my cabin. I prayed to my mom for guidance and Aphrodite for a way to find Percy. Gods help me. I thought before I fell asleep.