Chapter 14

Artemis pov:

The throne room erupted into a huge arguing match over different parts of the prophecy. It seemed that almost everyone believed that Hades' son, Nico, was in the prophecy. Deaths kid, knows all. He is the son of hades after all. So, naturally it has to be him.

I didn't pay much attention after that because Apollo turned a sickly pale color and fell out of his throne, slowly stumbling towards the ground. Normally, I wouldn't care, but Apollo was my twin and although he was a constant pain, I still loved him. I flashed to his side and I kneeled down, poured nectar in his mouth, hoping that it would have some affect on him. After a few seconds he started to stir. He opened his eyes and sat up.

"Ugh! What in Hades just happened?" He asked.

"Why, must everyone use my name as a curse?" Hades asked from his throne, quite angrily I might add. Then again his face was turning a slight shade of purple.

"Why must people pollute the ocean? It's just what happens." Poseidon said. "Life just isn't fair."

"Apollo, what do you remember?" I asked completely ignoring my two uncles. It wasn't worth the bother of fighting at the moment.

"I remember Uncle Poseidon talking about Percy... Then there was a blinding flash, followed by an image of a pack of wolves heading north, then darkness... What happened when I had the... image?" Apollo asked. I was concerned for him because he was completely serious for probably the first time in his life.

Then he put on a goofy grin and said. "Wait, were you concerned for your big brother; little sis?"

"You are not older! You are my little brother!" I said getting angry at the god of a burning ball of gas. His smile seemed to grow. I relaxed, Apollo was back to normal now.

"Then why is it that you are always younger than me? I look at least late twenty's? You are what? Twelve? Thirteen?" He said.

"That doesn't mean anything!" I screamed. I was getting really pissed. You should never joke about a woman's age, especially when she is the goddess of the hunt, who has a bunch of man hating huntresses.

"What ever you say... Little sis." Apollo said, taunting me.

I was about to retort when I noticed Dameion- who was still in wolf form- walking quietly to the throne room doors.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He stopped and turned towards me. Dameion then growled and barked at me as if responding to what I said.

"O-Kay. Anyone speak wolf?" Aphrodite said as she applied bright red lipstick to her lips. Dameion rolled his eyes before he shifted to his human form. The total transformation took about a minute. When he was done he seemed to look different.

'He still has his brown hair and blue eyes, but something seemed to be different... If anything he seems to be more... Animalistic.' I thought. His hair was in a mess (sorta like those stupid axe commercials), he seemed to have gained a big bulk of muscle around his arms and chest, and his face became more chiseled and defined. He looked more like what women deem as a 'hot man'. I must have looked for too long because he looked at me with a expression of 'what'.

"Oh my gods!" Aphrodite squealed. "You can come dig around my garden anytime wolf boy." Aphrodite said with a seductive wink. It was obvious what she implied.

Dameion rolled his eyes then spoke. "I am not needed here. So I plan on leaving. Seen as how your curse makes me want to come back to the hunters camp I will be back soon." He said.

He then opened the double doors and left the throne room. Slamming the doors shut.

"What happened to him?" Ares demanded.