four

*edited*

~

"Elle, did you have fun?" Nik asked when Eleanor and Rebekah came through the front doors.

"Yes, I did. Rebekah showed me many things. I even got one of these things!" She held up a brand new iPhone. Nik chuckled at her excitment.

"That's amazing, love." He leaned in a gave her a kiss on the cheek. Eleanor blushed when she felt his lips on her cheek.

"Well, I'm going to put these things upstairs." Rebekah interrupted them and gestured to her arms, which we overflowing with shopping bags. Nik rolled his eyes at her, while Eleanor smiled at her. Rebekah nodded awkwardly, then scurried upstairs.

"Nik?" Eleanor turned to him once Rebekah was gone.

"Yes, love?"

"Why was I in the casket?" That question has been on her mind ever since Rebekah didn't tell her.

Nik hesitated, then said, "I can't tell you."

"That's what Rebekah said!" Eleanor exclaimed. Nik's eyes widened at her little outburst.

"Wait, El-"

"I just came back from the dead! I deserve to know why I was even dead!" She yelled, getting more and more mad each second.

"Calm down, please." Nik begged. He has to keep her calm. Eleanor doesn't know what she is capable of.

"No! I want answers!" Eleanor turned to him with anger in her eyes.

"Eleanor!"

Suddenly, all of the windows smashed to pieces. Nik fell down, holding his head in pain. Rebekah was also upstairs, trying to get rid of the sudden pain.

Eleanor looked around, scared of what just happened. Tears started flowing out of her eyes, sobs errupting from her body. She kneeled down on the floor and wrapped her arms around herself. Nik looked up, no longer feeling the pain in his head. His heart shattered to pieces when he saw Eleanor, looking broken and scared.

"Eleanor." He said softly. She didn't say anything, just cried. Nik went over to her and wrapped his arms around her. She fell in his arms, feeling weak. Nik stroked her hair, understanding what she felt. It was exactly what happened when he became a hybrid. He was scared, confused and angry.

"Nik." She whispered, her voice cracking. Nik felt so bad for her, but he couldn't do much to help her.

"Yes, Elle?" He said quietly.

"W-What happened?" Eleanor looked up at him.

Nik sighed, then said, "You're a hybrid, love. A hybrid of three. Right now, you figured out the witch part to it."

"That's not true." Eleanor didn't want this.

"It is. You're also a werewolf. But, you haven't killed any humans, so you haven't triggered the curse."

"No!" She stood up. This was all lie, Nik had to be lying.

"Eleanor, please. You have to understand-"

"I don't want to! I don't want this! Why me? I didn't do anything!" Eleanor sobbed. Nik got up and tried to get closer to her, but she backed away.

"Don't, don't touch me. Please." Her voice was filled with fear. Nik wanted to hold her, comfort her, but he understood that she wanted to be left alone. He couldn't do that, though. She could do something horrible.

"Eleanor, listen to me. You have to calm down, you do-" Nik countinued to go closer to her. Eleanor shook her head and backed up.

"Stop. I don't want to hurt you." She said.

"You know you won't hurt me, Elle." Nik tried to tell her, but she wouldn't listen.

"I don't know, Nik! I don't know what I can do! I can't control it!" She yelled.

"Please, love. Just sit down, I'll explain to you."

"No! Just stop!" She turned around and sped out of the house. Eleanor ran and ran deep into the woods behind the house, until she didn't recognize where she was. But that didn't stop her, she just kept going. She went as if she could just run away from what she just found out, but you and I both know that you can't run away from anything.

Eleanor came to a stop infront of a waterfall. She sighed and sat down on a big rock and closed her eyes. She listened to the sound of the water falling down. The sounds of nature always soothed her. Eleanor was too busy listening to everything around, that she didn't notice someone else there.

"Eleanor?"

Eleanor jumped up. She whipped around, and saw the oh-so-familiar Original.

"Elijah." She smiled and ran to him. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, while he just awkwardly stood there.

"I thought you were in the casket?" Elijah asked when Eleanor stood back.

"Yes, I was. But someone undaggered me, so I'm back." Eleanor grinned. She loved Elijah like a brother, and she was always the annoying little sister to him.

"Who? Does Klaus know about you being here?" Elijah knew that she wasn't supposed to be back.

"Yes, he does. So does Rebekah. And a bunch of other people that were there when I came back, but I have no idea who they are." Eleanor said. Elijah knew who she was talking about.

"Oh." Is all he said. Elijah was really confused. He had no idea what to say to her.

"Aren't you happy to see me, Elijah?" Eleanor asked.

"I am, of course. But I'm stunned. You should be back at the house with Klaus. You should be learning about how yo-" She cut him off.

"How I'm a hybrid of three. Yes, I already somewhat went through that conversation." Eleanor sighed, remember what happened about 10 minutes ago.

"What do you mean?" Elijah knew something was up.

"I sort of figured out that I'm a witch by breaking all the windows in Klaus' home and giving them some pain in his head. Not much." She shrugged.

"Well, is everything okay?" Elijah asked.

"I guess. I don't want any of this, though." She admitted.

"Why?"

"I'm not strong enough." Eleanor admitted. It was true, she was always fragile and a softy for everything.

"Of course you are." Elijah has spent years with this girl. He spent enough to know how brave and courageous she was.

"No, I'm not. Do you remember when I first became a vampire? I wouldn't drink any blood because I can't do that to people. Then you guys tried to put me on an animal diet, but I couldn't do that either because I didn't want to see them hurt." Elijah knew what she meant. The poor girl cared to much about anyone, or anything, to see them hurt. He remembered like it was yesterday when she found out that she was in transition. Eleanor didn't take any blood, no matter how much they tried to bribe her.

"But you did in the end."

"You guys forced me too! I never wanted any of this! I didn't want to become a vampire! It hurt me whenever you guys came home with blood all over your clothes, because I knew that that was an innocent person that had a life to live! I never said anything because I knew that was how you guys lived, but it was disgusting and cruel!" Eleanor exclaimed. Her voice was getting raspy from yelling and crying all day.

"Well, I'm sorry if we wanted to save you! I'm sorry that we wanted to let you live because we loved you!" Elijah exclaimed and turned around to go back to who knows where. He turned back and called to her, "You should go home. The night is never friendly."

~

Crappy ending! Sorry!