seventeen

"Klaus? What are you doing here?" Damon asked.

"Why is there a werewolf sitting on the floor? Don't tell me that's Eleanor." He growled. Eleanor's ears perked up at the mention of her name.

"It's Eleanor."

"Fuck." Klaus cursed. He started pacing back and forth, anger making it's way onto his face. "How did this happen?"

"Funny story, actually. Eleanor's witch mother somehow killed someone for her. Don't ask me how, because for the life of me I have no idea. I found Eleanor in my living room, screaming and her bones breaking." Damon stood up. Eleanor's wolf stood up with him.

"Why is she here in the first place?" Klaus sighed.

"Why are you here?" Stefan said. Klaus glared at him in return.

"I found her crying in the woods. Apparently you and her had a pretty bad fight. I let her stay her, seeming as if she didn't have anywhere to stay." Damon replied, with a bit of attitude.

"Why didn't you stay with her? Why did you leave her here alone?" Klaus asked.

"Because you're ass just decides to create problems 24/7. I had to deal with them." Damon glanced over to a clock on the wall. 1:47 a.m..

"You don't understand what this means."

"That Eleanor is finally a hybrid of three? Pretty clear." Damon said sarcastically.

"No. Three months from now, all the dead witches, vampires and werewolves will come together and somehow -don't ask how, I have no idea- kill her, or something like that, to end all supernatural curses. Werewolves, vampires, witches. All gone." Klaus, very poorly, explained. He was too focused on trying to think of a plan to get Eleanor safe.

"How in the world do you not know what's going to happen to her?" Stefan said.

"I never said I don't know. I was just told briefly a couple of centuries ago. It's been a while." Klaus shrugged.

The boys fell silent, not knowing what else to say. Stefan opened his mouth to say something, but the front door opened before he could say anything.

"Oh my God. What is that?" Elena's eyes widened. Eleanor's wolf stood up defensively.

"Calm down, it's just Eleanor." Damon said smugly.

"Calm down? Damon, there is a werewolf in the same room as all of us, not attacking! It could literally attack us at any minute it wants! I don't care if it's Eleanor, get it out." She demanded. Eleanor suddenly let out a low growl and stalked towards the front door, where Elena was standing.

"Damon." Elena said helplessly. She was a vampire, a new one, she didn't know her way around things that well yet.

"Eleanor." Damon called out, trying to get the wolf's attention. She didn't turn around, just slowly made her way to Elena. Stefan and Klaus just stood there, watching the scene infront of them.

"Damon!"

"Elena, shut up!" Klaus groaned. Damon and Stefan silently thanked him, she was going to make this situation worse if she didn't shut her mouth.

Eleanor suddenly let out a loud howl, then darted right out the door. All of them stood there in shock.

"Shit." Damon said. He got up out of his chair and sped out the door. Stefan and Klaus did the exact same, strting to search for Eleanor. Elena stood there, dumbfounded by what just happened.

secrets // tvdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara