chapter 81 - night changes

<Luke's pov>

We haven't spoken in days and my eye sight is getting worse. I'm not sure how long i can actually still see. It could be tomorrow that i'm losing my sight or it could be today? It could be next week. Who knows? Nobody knows about this, i feel like i should call the doctor about this, maybe just maybe there is a slight chance of myself finding a donor? Maybe there is a slight chance of myself recovering for the second time. Maybe just Maybe, because all i can do now is hope for the best.

i navigate my way through the house hoping i wouldn't cause a scene. I know Michael and ashton are home i can hear them playing a game from Michael's room. I use the walls as a guide to Michael's room because what i see now is blurry mess, just like myself. I had one chance to save my relationship but i fucked things up for myself. I'm dying to talk to her but part of me feels like i'm an anchor, drowning her.  I don't know, i walk slowly navigate my way, and of course, i would knock a vase down in the house, causing a scene. 

"ouch." I said as i step into the shattered pieces of such fine china. 

"woah woah, what happened here?" Michael said.

"I just bump into the vase while texting...." I lied.

"Really?" Ashton said. I could almost picture him arching his brow.

"i don't know..." i said, they helped me up and there was a sharp pain on my feet.

"Luke, you are bleeding profusely and there is a couple of shattered pieces penetrating your feet."

"I'm fine..." I said, well i'm not i guess but...

"No, we are bringing you to the hospital. Just hold this piece of cloth." 

I limped my way to the car hoping to cover up that i couldn't really see and i made it without tripping over something and my subconscious gives himself a pat on the back and i quickly snapped out of it because that's nothing to be proud about.

they placed me in the room and got me bandage up. 

"there, you are all wrapped up, make sure not to be so careless next time Luke." the doctor said and i squint my eyes.

"thanks." I said and smiled.

"alright, you are ready to go, just head out of the room turn left and walk straight." He said and i was contemplating on whether to tell him about my sight. I don't know? should i? What are the chances of recovering? the voice in my head starts to speak.

"Erm..." I said.

"Yes? What can i do for you again?" He said professionally.

"My eyes... I'm.. I'lm erm, losing my sight...a-ag-ain." 

The doctor checks my eyes by flashing some sort of light into my iris. I shift uncomfortably.

"Okay luke, i just want you to read the alphabets on the screen showing directly infront of you, use this object to cover one eye at a time." he says as i shift again. I squint my eyes as i struggle to figure the alphabets.

"errrrr M..... no... i mean N....U... D??" i said and i hear the doctor typing away on his computer, 

"Okay luke, that's enough. Please follow me." He says as he guided me down. 

"Now i just want you to look into this and tell me what you see and what are the colours."

I slowly adjust myself and looked into this machine. I can't really see what it is nor tell the colour. I could just see the silhouette of it.. i don't know looks like a hot air balloon...