Chapter 8 - The fall.

I was constantly taking peeks at Kyra and Michael. Were they still having eye sex? I gave Calum the eye contact about Kyra and Michael. i wonder how was the others doing on the other side. I wondered if it was awkward but at least they had Ashton, i'm sure they would be fine with such a sociable soul. We stopped at a traffic. I didn't know how long was the ride, i decided to switched on the radio in Calum's car. When i was going to switch it on, my hand had an accidental contact with Calum's .I saw a slight blush on his face. I sat there, listening to the songs. ATL came on. It was me and Joshua's favourite song. i began to tear a little and looked out of the window as though it was some kind of music video. That was the only thing to do, to avoid any eye contact with anyone because i didn't want anyone to see me in this state

<ISABELLA'S POV>

Ashton was driving, he seems like a pretty nice guy. "Sooooo.." i said trying to break the silence. "yes.. Sooooooo" Luke said awkwardly. "Soooooooo, how did you guys meet Michelle?" I said curiously. "I kinda met her at starbucks just now, i mean she kinda spilled her drink on me because i was rushing and i didnt see her.." Ashton said smiling revealing his dimples. He was so attractive. Ana was rather quiet and so was Luke. But i constantly saw Ana trying to take a peek at luke. Perphas she thought he was cute? who knows. But i could honestly tell you that i found Ashton cute. He was just so hyperactive and his giggle was so contagious. I always felt like giggling after hearing him giggle. We parked outside the boys house. Ashton got out of the drivers seat followed by Luke as they opened the car door for me and Ana. I literally felt like i was on cloud 9. He was such a gentleman. I glanced at Ana, she was blushing. It was obvious because she was fair.

<Luke's POV>

I opened the door for Ana. she was beautiful. She had the most beautiful features, Dark brown hair. hazel brown eyes. She wasnt very tall, i glanced at her and saw her blushing. I chuckled to myself. I saw Ana talking to Isabella. They were laughing at their own jokes. She looked so young when she laughed. Before i knew it, Ana tripped on one of those pebbles on the pathway, before i knew it, i caught her and she landed on my chest. "Are you okay my dear?" i asked concernly. I saw her blushed, when i asked her the question.

<Ana's POV>

Oh my god, this is so embarassing. Why was i so clusmy? i scolded myself in my head. I literally wanted to shoot myself 100 times. I bet Luke must have thought that i did that on purpose. But when I heard him said "Are you okay my dear?' My heart melted and i swear in that moment i felt infinite. I literally felt myself flying up. GODDAMN IT LUKE WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE. STOP IT. " T-t-thank y-you" i said stumbling over my words. Can this get any worse? When I'm nervous, i always stumbled upon my words, i heard Isabella, Kyra and Michelle giggling in the background because they knew i was nervous. I never had so much of a physical contact with a guy before. I was basically a wallflower in school. I blushed at the fact that i landed on Luke's chest. I could see the rest of the boys' puzzled looks as to why the girls were giggling. "I'M FINE!" I shouted, causing them to giggle even louder."I think i better help you in to the house, just in case you tripped on one of those pebbles again."He smirked when saying this. I felt his hand around my waist, so i tried to put my left arm around his neck. OH GOD THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. When i was about to walked, i tripped on my own feet, when Luke grabbed me again. I looked down and saw that my heels were broken. " Are you fucking serious?" I mummbled to myself. Luke chuckled and i felt myself turning red.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! Sorry for the short chapter! Do you ship luke and ana? Do you think they yould get together? What will happen between Calum and Michelle? Comment! Vote! tweet me! @cupc4keharry! Ilysm <3