Chapter 15 - beside you

<Michelle's Pov>

Thank god calum was coming over. I don't wanna be an awkward berry with Michael and Kyra over at my place. Did i mention that they were completely inseperable? Yeah. I always see them hanging out everywhere. Once i saw them hanging out at starbucks without the rest. Speaking of inseperable. Calum was no where to be seen at my place. My house may not be huge but this boy can really hide. "CALUM I MAY NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU." I shouted while trying to hold back my laughter. I went to look everywhere but i couldn't find him. I decided the only way was to give up and stop looking for him. Eventually he'll still have reveal himself. I step into my room and decided to pop myself in the toilet. Its always good to have a long shower after a long day at school. Just when i decided to step in "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my voice and tripped on my own feet and fell. I could Calum laughing so loudly but he offered me a helping hand. I decided to do something back at him as a form of revenge. I reached out for his hand, when he was about to help me out, i pulled him down so he would fall too. SUCCESS IS THE SWEETEST FORM OF REVENGE.

<Calum's Pov>

I gave Michelle my hand signalling her that i was gonna help her up. She grabbed it and just when i was about to help her up, she pulled me down. Making me fall next to her. She was laughing so loudly. I love the way she laughed. When i turned my head to face her, I saw that she was looking at me. Our lips were inches apart. KISS HER CALUM ITS YOUR CHANCE. My conscience were screaming at me. I looked at her, as i move myself closer and closer towards her. Before i could kiss those lips, the doorbell had to ring. "Erm.. i-i"ll go get it!" she said awkwardly. This is just great, i miss my chance. I went downstairs to see that Kyra and Michael were here. "Hey guys.." i said miserably. Kyra came over and gave me a hug, shes definitely a hugger. "Hey mate!" Michael said. Michael and Kyra had been hanging out together for the longest time. I wondered if they were just friends or more than that. I could tell that Kyra seems to show interest in Michael, but i'm not too sure either. I guess i'm just looking into it too much. Study session with them wasn't that bad after all! Michelle and Kyra prepared some pasta for dinner. After dinner, Michael went over to Kyra's. It was left with her and i again. As i was sitting awkwardly on the couch watching television, Michelle came over ans sat next to me with a tub on Ben and jerry's Vanilla ice cream, she laid on my shoulder and ate the ice cream. We just sat there watching television quietly. "Eat some ice cream" she said offering, putting a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "Erm... calz" She said sitting up. "yeah?' I said anticipating the wait. "Were you trying to kis-" she said halfway as i decided that this was the right time to kiss her. She kissed me back, i could feel her smile in between our kisses. "kiss you? yeah i was silly. Here's another one." i said shyly giving her another kiss. We just sat there talking our past. She was telling me how she only had one boyfriend in her entire life time. "oh, did i mention how this girl keeps trying to flirt with me? i said disgustedly. "WHOSE THAT BITCH, I MAY NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT I WILL FIND HER AND KILL HER" She said sounding extremely annoyed and jealous. "Are you jealous?" I Asked, dying to know the answer. "NO I'M NOT" she said. "Are you sure? fine, i'll just go give her my number." I said teasing her a little. " I DARE YOU CALZ. Don't ever bother talking to me if you give her your number." she said crossing her arms. " Of course, i wouldn't, i like a certain someone and that certain someone is sitting right in front of me." i said giving her a peck on the cheek.

<Michelle's Pov>

Calum just said he liked me. That took a while to sink in. I wasn't ready to love someone again. What if he broke my heart like how Joshua did? What if he left me for another girl? So many thoughts ran through my head. I couldn't sort my feelings out. I couldn't even tell if i liked him. I could say he was one of my best friend. I kept looking down and playing with my fingers when he told me he liked me. I didn't know how to reply. I finally decided to speak up. "Calum, that's really sweet of you. I don't wish to use you as a substitute to get over my ex-boyfriend. But i can't figure out my feelings for you. I'm left broken here. I'm not sure if you are gonna leave me when you become even more famous or leave me for another girl, I'm not ready to love someone neither am i ready to receive what Joshua did to me. He promised me that he wouldn't leave me but he left me for another girl. I'm not saying i don't like you but...." i said trailing off. I was too afraid to look at Calum. I didin't want to look at his expression. Was he gonna hate me? "He sat closer to me and gave me a hug. "I'll never leave you, in my eyes you are always perfect. I love you for you flaws. I love you and i will love you until I die and if there's a life after that. I'll love you then." When i heard Calum's words, my heart broke. Not in a bad way but i guess i'm just not sure what to do so I hugged him tighter and we stayed in the position for what seems like ages. ' Time is what you need and through this period of time, i will stay by you, forever and always." He said assuring me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter! Do you shipp milum? Comment vote! Tweet me @cupc4keharry!!