Chapter 64 - psychotic

<Isabella's POV>

This giddiness is getting from bad to worse as days passes by, my appetite has started to grow even bigger and my tummy is getting bigger. I don't really knows how to feel about this. I haven't told my friends about this, maybe only Ana but I don't wanna trouble them any further because they all have their problems. I'm gonna Skype Michelle tonight, I wonder how is she? everybody seems so distant after this whole breaking up thing. I haven't spoken to anyone but Ash.

I'm just sat here in bed, alone at home because the boys had to do some recording for their new single. My parents? They are hardly at home, they are busy doctors and I hardly see them. Which is good I suppose? I can hide this little bub a little longer. I touched my little bump and I could feel the warmth. "little one, I love you so much." I switched on my mac and went on twitter. There was so much shit going on my feed about Michelle.

"just leave her alone." I tweeted and cross out the twitter tab. It gets annoying because these paparazzi doesn't seem to know their limits. I put on some comfy pjs and socks on and some 1975 music to engulf the silence in my room. I put my mac aside and grabbed my phone so I could text Michelle, asking her if she has landed.

"Hey hey hey! are you in London yet? I hope you arrived safely, miss you x
P.s don't forget about our Skype date ;) "

And immediately I got a message back.

"hihihihihi! Yeah, I'm in my dad's car. Nope I wouldn't dare! I'll text you when I get back x see you in a bit."

I wouldn't exactly ask if she's alright because I know she isn't and it hurts me to see her this way. She's always pretending to be so strong when i know she's isn't actually. I was also planning to surprise Ash at the boys place because he is staying there currently. I miss him. I really do. 

 I casually browse through twitter to see what's going on.  My timeline is filled with this "cahelle" thing but before i could look into ot any further. She called.

"isaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she shouted through the computer.

"Omg, HIhihihihihihihi. I miss you already, how's everything there?"

"Its really really cold here. I just got back and i switch on the computer immediately just for you." She smiles. Those swollen eyes, those eye bags. I guess she didn't really have a good sleep on the plane.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, not knowing if i should tell her anything, like how calum's came after she left.

"I'm feeling alright. I don't know, I guess so." She said.

"No! you are not, stop lying. Its obvious, look at your swollen eyes, its all over twitter if you and calum had broken up. By the way, he came after you left." I said unknowingly. "Shit" i cussed.

"He came? Wow, that's rather surprising. I thought he didn't care. I thought he found someone new. Why did he even bother to turn up at the airport in the first place? I don't understand him.'

"What made you think so? If you love him, you shouldn't give up. Nobody should give up on the person they love, i can tell you still love him. Its obvious, and he still does. I could see it in both of you eyes, didn't you see his tweet to you? Its so cute, listen here, remember how you would tell me about how happy he makes you feel? The person you love the most gives you the biggest heartbreaks, but you don't just give up like that, You don't. He didn't find someone new, he never will. I know he loves you and i'm nit saying this to make you feel better, i just want you to know how you mean so much to him, Michelle. Enough of heart breaks okay? Smile. i want to see that smile on your face."

"Yes, but the thing is, he told me to not pester him, he told me he found someone new. It hurts, it hurts so much.."

"When did he tell you that?"