Chapter 46 - A thousand years

<Ana's POV>

Dinner was not as awkward as i expected it to be. After all, what would my friends think when a random British guy turns up at this place i'm staying at? I'm quite surprise how quick Finn can click with all my friends, it feels like he was a combination of all 3 of them. It also feels like they have known him for years. Laughter over dinner was really nice as i expected it to be awkward silence or me doing most of the talking and kyra asking most of the question. I looked at the time and it was 930pm. The show is gonna finish soon i guess. I wonder what is Luke gonna say or react when he comes home to see Finn here, How long is Finn planning to stay anyway? I can't ask because it'll make me look bad, after all he brought me medication and soup and i have to say, the soup taste really good and it was really thoughtful of him to do so.

I could see Michelle and Isa, giving me that eye contact, but it wasn't that obvious you know. Like it was how they would communicate with me through their eyes. Weird isn't it? But the 4 of us are best friends after all. I think they are trying to tell me that he has a thing for me. Pft, why would he? He just probably felt bad for having that mini accident on the streets this morning and also i have Luke and that's enough. I was just taking slips of the tasty soup he made for me when the doorbell rang, Oh god, who could it be this time? I secretly hope it wasn't Luke and you know, i don't want him to think otherwise, sometimes Luke can be a little protective and he gets mad and i don't like it when his mad because everything is going so well and you know. 

Michelle got up to answer the door and it was Maya. "Mayaaaaaa!" Kyra said as she got up and ran towards her. "I thought you weren't coming!" She adds. Wait, what? Nobody told me she was coming. "Hi maya." I said standing up and giving her a hug. Before i could pull back, she said, "Finn?" Wait, what?! they know each other? Why does it seems like everyone knows each other you know? "Maya?" he says as he stood up and gave her a hug. "Its been so long!!" he says. "Wait you guys know each other?" I asked, a little curious how they knew each other. I guess this is just such a small world right? 

"We kinda.. kinda use to date?" She says as she looks down at her fingers. "Oh." Is all i could answer her. They use to date, wow. "Well, enough of questions, how did you meet Finn then?" she asked as she looks at me. "We met on the plane and she kinda fell asleep on me and drooled all over my shoulder." Finn answers her and laughed, causing the whole room to burst out into a laughter. "Sounds alot like you!." Kyra adds as she laughs and literally starts rolling around the floor.

***

The rest spends their time catching up. Maya and Finn really looks so good together, i wonder why they didn't last? We just sat around at the lounge area catching up and that's when the door opens. "WE ARE HOME." Michael shouts. Everyone turns their attention to Michael and Kyra immediately stands up and ran to Michael jumping up on him, her legs wrapped around his waist and they start making out and everyone just starts laughing. "OH GET A ROOM." Isa shouts. After Michael, came in Calum, the Ashton. But Luke was no where to be seen. "Wheres Luke?" i asked the boys. "uh... we are not sure though, he left early." Ashton replies me with a smile. What? i turned around ans grabbed my phone ready to Dial his number in. Before i could, he appears in front of the door with a red rose and Starbucks and a bag of stuff. He looks shocked when he sees Finn, he then direct his attention back to me. I smiled and walked towards him. "Uh, i brought you medicine and your favourite Starbucks drink, i hope you feel better." he says coldly. Oh no,its starting. When everyone left, i went to Luke room and saw him with his guitar, while he sings, i stood at the door and allow his beautiful voice to engulf my ears.

The day we met

Frozen, I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I found a home for my
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And he stops playing, i think he notices me at the door. "I know you are at the door Ana." he says coldly again, "What's wrong with you?" I asked, a little afraid because he has never treated me like this before and i don't think i have the energy to fight with him. "WHAT'S WRONG? WHATS WRONG? YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK ME WHATS WRONG?!" He raises his voice at me and put his guitar down. "What did i do Luke? Tell me, you don't have to raise your voice at me." I say calmly.

I never really expected myself to handle this so calmly. "half the time during the show, i was worrying about you and you invite blondie over? Wow Ana." He says as he sits on the edge of the bed. "I didn't invite him over, he just dropped by. You can ask the rest. Look, i know you are jealous okay? But quit being a bitch about it." i gasped as i allowed those words to slip out of my mouth. "Luke, i'll never leave you for him okay? I know its been hard on you this few days and i know you are really stressed out but please stop shouting. You'll probably wake everyone up." I say as i sit next to him. He doesn't reply me nor look at me. "Luke..." i say as i cupped his face with my small hands and make him face me. His covering his face with his hands and if i pay attention, i can hear light sobbing from him. "Luke baby, don't cry." i say as i try my best to remove his large hands from his face and he allows me too. i climb onto his lap and sat there. "Baby, don't cry." I say as i wiped away his tears, it breaks me to see him like this. " I'm sorry for being so harsh on you, i'm just really stressed and i feel extremely fucked up." He says as he looks down again. I bring his face up to make sure i could see his face and i leaned in to kiss him. "Everything is gonna be alright okay? I'm here and i'll never leave you." 

<Michelle's Pov>

"Cal, do you hear them shouting?" I asked, hoping that he wouldn't agree because i don't want it to be true. "Yeah i do babe. Just leave them alone first." He says as he climbs onto the bed and snake his hand onto my waist. "Cal..." I say a little nervous of how he was gonna react to what i was gonna tell him. "yeah?" He says as he looks at me, i can feel it even though i'm not exactly looking at him. "I'm going back to Sydney next week." i say as i wait for him to give me a reply. "Oh" was all he said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------