Chapter 12 - Irreplaceable.

<ISABELLA'S POV>

I walked back into my room, where i slept last night. i smiled at the thought when I remembered Ashton coming in last night.

FLASHBACK*

When the movie ended i headed to the room i shared with Michelle. I don't know where she was but I guess she was with Calum. But yeah, despite always being a fan of horror movies, i never expected myself to feel this creeped out after the movie. I kept thinking i was gonna get dragged out of bed like those horror films. I tried to sleep but my mind wouldn't shut up about what would happen if shut my eyes and once i open it, i would see a figure floating above me and staring right back at me. The thought of this made me had goosebumps. When i was about to sleep, i heard the door open, "SHIT" i mumbled to myself. I kept telling myself that I gonna end up being one of those victims in t. he horror films. When i heard the footsteps got closer, i counted to 5 mentally. " 1..2..3..4..5 then attack with my pillow" i said to myself. When the mysterious person tapped my shoulder, i got up and attacked him/her with my pillow. "OUCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING ISABELLA?!" he yelled. I switched on the nearest light source i could find in the room. i found Ashton lying on the ground. "OMG, i'm so sorry Ashton!! Are you looking for Michelle? She's probably with Calum somewhere." I said apologetically. "No i was actually looking for you. Can I bunk with you here? I'm kinda scared. I'm not a fan of horror movies and my mind wouldnt shut up about what would appear after i closed my eyes." Ashton said sounding terrified. Awwwwww, what a small boy i thought. " SHUT UP ASHTON. ME TOO! YES YOU ARE WELCOME WITH OPENED ARMS" I said sounding extremely relived that i had accompany tonight. We ended getting to know each other better and found out that he likes ATL and 1975 too. Oh and did i mention? He was 19 and he plays the drums and he was 2 years older than me. His laughter was the cutest, i couldn't handle how cute it was and whenever he laughed, i would automatically laugh as well. My eyelids got heavier and heavier as i talked to Ashton. I fell asleep unknowingly.

<ASHTON'S POV>

I realized i didn't get a reply from Isabella, i stood up and found out that she was sound asleep. I helped tugged her in bed. It was so nice to have someone to talk to. I could tell that she was an extremely nice girl. I'm so glad that i got know her better. She's gives me an impression that she was an extremely adventous and crazy person. Soon as i was thinking of what Isabella was saying, i fell asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

<ISABELLA'S POV>

I showered and i smelt great. Cheers to the great smelling shampoo the guys have. Breakfast was served by chef Calum and Michelle. The both of them just clicked so well. Breakfast was sooooo good. Everyone was just enjoying the great breakfast and catching up. Today was Sunday, which means we have to go back to school. "urgh, great. we have to leave soon guys.The girls have a test to take in 2 weeks. What a bummer i know. We could all study together right? Since most of us go to the same school" i looked at Ashton disappointed because he doesn't go the same school as us. I wondered when will i ever see him again. "SCHOOL IS A FUCKING BUMMER" Kyra exclaimed! "EXACTLY" Michelle added.

*

The car ride was silence. Ashton was driving me and Ana home. Luke decided to tag along. I have no idea why but he claims that he doesnt want to stay home alone but what i think is, he just wanted to spent more time with Ana and to what i believe send her home. We pulled over at Ana's house, Luke helped her out because she was shoeless as she broke her heels, for what i rLuke decided to stay at her place for awhile and asked Ashton to picked him up after he sends me home followed by Calum picking them up since the car was mine. The car ride was filled with me and Ashton laughter after Luke and Ana left. Oh god, i was gonna miss Ashton so much. We stopped over at traffic and he took his phone out. "Erm Isa ( isabella) , is it possible if i had your number? Maybe we could go have coffee or lunch with the rest?" he asked shyly. "Sure! why not?" i answered excitingly. WAS HE ASKING ME OUT OR SOMETHING?! I could feel my heart at my throat. We pulled by my house and nobody was home. Just great i thought. " Isa, could i stay at your place for awhile? Luke texted me saying that he"ll walk over with Ana later." "Why not? as i said, you are always welcome with open arms!" i said sounding really happy. I didn't understand why i was so happy when i heard him ask if he could stay.

No one was home, my parents probably went to the mall to grab dinner. Ashton was walking around the house looking at the pictures. i went to pour him a glass of water and realize i heard giggling coming from the living room. WAS HE GIGGLING AT MY BABY PHOTOS. How embarrassing i face palmed myself. '' ASHTON I CAN HEAR YOU GIGGLING " i shouted across. I gave him the glass of water and make sure he placed it down before attacking him. When i say attacking, i mean tickling. He couldn't stop laughing and he did the same back to me. I moved backwards tripping over my couch and landed on the couch with him on top of me. we laid there to what seems like hours until i heard " SORRY TO DISTURBED". i pushed Ashton up and saw Luke and Ana at the door. "Erm... Hi guys." i waved awkwardly.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! How was this chapter? I had to dedicate this chpater to isabella because i hardly wrote her pov. But will you ship isa and ashton? Comment! Vote! Thank you for reading (: Rememeber to tweet and follow me @cupc4keharry!!