Chapter 5- awkward

<MICHELLE'S POV>

It was awkward. But at least it feels good to have someone here although i really needed time to be alone. But calum had a really nice voice. I giggled at the sound of it. Till I heard a knock on the door. Shit, it slipped my mind that the girls were coming over. I walked over to the door & looked at Calum.

<KYRA'S POV>

"MICHELLE I BOUGHT YOU BEN & JERRYS ICE CREAM!!!!" I shouted excitingly and gave her a bear hug. While she was hugging the others, I notice an unfamiliar figure on the couch, looking rather awkward. "Michelle! Whose that? I said rather confused.

<MICHELLE'S POV>

This is gonna be awkward. "Erm.. Calum, this is Kyra" I said awkwardly. He stood up, and smiled. But Kyra gave him a hug instead. "I'm more of a hugger!!" She said excitingly giving calum a hug. oh god, Kyra is always so energised, so happy. Sometimes I wished I was like that. I saw Isabella & Ana. They stood there and looked at each other wondering who that was. "Yeah calum, this is Isabella & Ana" I gave an awkward smile to Calum. Isabella & Ana waved and calum stood there awkwardly and smiled. "Hey Michelle, since your friends are here, I guess its time for me to go." He said sounding a little disappointed. "I'll walked you out.." I said awkwardly.

I gave calum a hug. Omg how awkward is this. "Thanks for tonight Calum." I said shyly and awkwardly still trying to recover from this afternoon's incident. Calum hugs were so heartwarming, he smelt so good. "Take care Michelle, see you around in school. You can always talk to me." He said grinning. His smile, it gave me chills. I really liked his smile, I could see the crinkle by his eyes. "Bye calum, drive home safely" I said softly.

When I was walking back to my lounge area, all the girls had smirks on their faces. "Sooooo.." I said. "Who was that?" Isabella smirked. "OMG, he is a senior from out school right?!?" Ana said excitingly. "Michelle!!! That was fast!!!?" Kyra said sassing me. " guys, I'm sorry, he just appeared outside my house before you guys came. It was kinda.... Unexpected?" I mumbled. "HOW DID YOU MEET HIM, YOU NEED TO TELL US I MEAN HIS CUTE" Isabella said almost sounding like she was shouting.

The girls spent the night at my place like good old times talking about Calum and watching films. What would I do without them. It was 3am here and I could barely sleep. My mind wouldn't shut up about Joshua. I just really didn't wanna think about him anymore. I found myself tearing as I was scrolling through my photo album on my phone. What a way to surprise his girl- I mean ex girlfriend for their 2 year anniversary in the next 2 days.

--------------------------------------------

Hi guys! What are your views on this chapter? Is it too long? Comment! Vote! Remember to tweet me @cupc4keharry! Love you guys so much :-)