Chapter 73 - sad beautiful tragic

<Michelle's POV>

I turned around to see a female figure standing there, she was a nurse and I looked at her pretty puzzled because of how she knew me.

"Yeah? How do you know?" I asked as I arched my brow. She had brown hair that were neatly tied up, her skin was extremely fair and she had a few grazed and cuts on her face which I found oddly peculiar, the corner of her forehead had a pinkish purplish bruise that was pretty outstanding. She looked like she has been in a pretty rough state so I gave her a sympathetic smile.

"He has been mumbling your name when he was unconscious." She said as she tidies up the place. I looked at her and it was the normal nurse outfit but what I found weird and suspicious was her name tag, its stated there "Robert wilbertson". I looked at her and gave her a smile once more, I stood up and she spoke almost too immediately. "Leaving so soon?" She said as it sends shivers down my spine. I looked at her almost too suspiciously as my facial expression changes.

"I erm left my stuff at my friend's room.." I crapped an excuse out and my subconscious face palm herself because that was probably the worse excuse ever to get out in such an intense situation. Before I could open the door, I felt a pull on my hair as I lost my balance and almost falling backwards but I gain support as I fell on the nurse instead.

"I know you know something isn't right? How smart of you? Never fail to impress me." She said as  her intimidating expulsion of menacing echoes the room. "Well well well Michelle oh Michelle. How does it feel to have know that Calum has slept with another girl? It hurts doesn't it? " She said and she uses force on me so I would sit on the chair facing her.

"How did you know? Who are you? What do you want? " I questioned, so many questions pops up in my head.

"So many questions, what a curious little baby. Look at caly, he is peacefully sleeping." She said as she strokes his face.

"Don't touch him." I taunt.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO HERE " she suddenly shouts as I jerk backward nearly falling off the chair. Who is she? And why is she behaving in such a way? I tried my best to stay calm because i'm the type of person that panics easily when it comes to a tension rising situation. I keep quiet and sat down, trying to fiddle with my back pocket of my jeans to call someone, anyone for help.

"Well oh well, keeping so quiet?" She says as she stood beside calum and looks at me. I'm not sure who i called but i know i called someone. 

"What do you want? who the fuck are you?" I asked again knowing she wouldn't tell me but i just wanted to let whoever i called listen to to our conversation.

"I don't want anything, i just want him. If i don't get him, nobody else can." She says and gives me a creepy smile, once again the goosebumps i had spread throughout my body like wildfire. She moved towards the table of tools as she took out A syringe containing a yellow substance and i froze because she was walking towards me with it

"What are you gonna do to him with that?" I stood up and approach her as she puts it along calum's throat. 

" Don't come any closer or i'll stab this in him. Go back England, don't ever come in contact with him or the pictures of him sleeping with me would go viral and his career would be ruin!!!" I look at her and froze. 

"SAY IT" She screams.

"I promise, just don't hurt him please." I begged as tears almost sprung out.

"LEAVE LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER CAME." She said as i stood up and quietly left, but before i could do it, i look at calum once last time as the door shuts." I look at my phone, wishing i did make a call but, my phone was flat.. I guess this was a sign. "I love you," I mumbled and i left. 

But before i could leave, i bump into Ashton.

"Michelle? you leaving so soon?" He said a little too puzzled,

I was trying so hard not to cry, "i don't think i should see him Ash, maybe i would only make things worse, maybe i shouldn't have even came back. " I said as i ran out.

"you don't deserve this." My subconscious once again threw in her thoughts, did i really not deserve it?

**********

When i got home, i filled my bathtub with warm water and waited for it to fill, i needed to clear my mind.  i laze in bed and stare blankly into air, i wasn't sure what i was doing neither do i know what to do with what she said? Was she fucking with what i was thinking? Was she even serious or was she just kidding? She slept with calum..... How do i even have the courage to face her? I would applaud myself for being that brave but now was not the time.  

I got to the toilet and plotted myself in the bathtub while listening to the kooks because why not? I plunge myself into the water as thoughts filled my mind, Plunging myself made me calm down a little and even if i'm crying nobody would know and sadly even i wouldn't know as well.

I picture Calum's Career going down hill because of me and i got up almost too immediately because water started to fill my lungs and i realize i shouldn't speak a word about it. I heard banging on my front door as i quickly got up and got dress, i ran down with soaking wet hair and when i opened the door, i saw everyone gathered inside and at the moment i have forgotten almost all my troubles.

"sorry, i had to tell them because you didn't seem like you were okay." ashton said when he closed the door.

"Hey guys." I said as Ana pounce on me. 

"GROUP HUG" She shouted and i felt suffocated but it was a good kind of suffocation.

"Why didn't you tell us you were back?" Michael asked but i chose to avoid the question.

"Its so good to see you guys again." I said to change the subject but it seems to fail.

"Nice try. What you said at the hospital just now.... Is there something you are hiding from us?" Ashton said and i could feel all eyes on me. i honestly thought twice about telling them, i should tell them right? They are my best friends after all.

"i...." I said and my phone goes off. 

"Michelle, remember the deal we made, one word from you and it goes viral. Think carefully. XOXO" 

and my facial expression changes. "Who was that from?" Kyra asked and i look at her and gave her s fake smile. "my dad, he was erm just checking on me." i lied to everyone in the room. 

"Guys.... i'm sorry, i know its been less then 20 minutes but i'm having this massive headache right now and i appreciate if you guys would just leave because i really need sleep" I said trying really hard not to sound rude. Right my subconscious kept saying " I'm sorry guys, i can't tell you. Its for calum, for all of you. i'm really sorry." 

"What?" Kyra said.

"Just leave okay?" I shouted.

I slammed the door after all of them left as tears started to flow, "i'm sorry guys." i mumbled and got to bed. The final moments i had was flowing like it has never did. 

I didn't have anyone to rely on but myself and my phone goes off again. 

"Hello? Michelle?" Kyle spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were going back to Sydney?"  he said and i wanted to shout at him for caring so much but i couldn't find the right amount of energy to shout anymore.

"Are you crying? I know you are. You don't have to tell me what happen because to be honest, i don't have the words to make you feel better, but i do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and i have the heart, a heart that's aching to see you smile because for you, a thousand times more."

---------------- 

This chapter took me almost forever because i was stuck and i couldn't think what to write! sorry if it wasn't what you expected it to be but nevertheless i hope you enjoy what you read because it makes me smile, it makes me happy when you guys send me messages saying how much you enjoy reading this because it makes my day. love ya xx