Chapter 47

"Ah no~", gasped Tae. Jimin knew Tae was trying to be considerate of him. Felt how Taehyung longed for it. So he rubbed his thumb on it. Again, Tae asked him to stop moaning but it was hard to overlook how much he wanted it. First he painted very slow circles on his limb and then followed the length. Small circular waves formed in the warm water. Another begging, but then he finally enclosed his limb completely. Taehyung moaned his name with delight as he started to ride up and down. Small hot waves licked their naked bodies higher and higher. It was so intimate. The water that covered Taehyung's naked body like a blanket sloshed over to Jimin and enveloped him as well. It was like they were connected.

"You're very sensitive today. It won't be long now, as if you're enjoying it. This is your last time." He had to tell him, had to make it clear, had to make it clear to himself. Even if he didn't want to admit it himself. He knew exactly what was best.

"You don't have to do this." But he wanted to. For Tae. For himself. Both of you. Jimin became faster and Taehyung finally let go. Lost in lust, Tae moaned louder and louder. Jimin closed in tighter and tighter around him and banged as hard as he could. The water around her spilled over and splashed onto the bathroom tiles.

"Ah ah ah Jimin~," Taehyung moaned loudly as Jimin just didn't stop. Tae threw her head back.

"Come for me~", Jimin whispered seductively. The hot steam of the water rose to Jimin's head, coupled with the sight of Taehyung's naked body writhing with lust and the sound of his sensual scream made him feel hot himself. Jimin pumped even more.

"Neaahhn," Taehyung tried to make Taehyung say no and shook his head. Immediately, Jimin stopped, making Tae gasp. Taehyung didn't want to and he would certainly not force anything on him.

"Why?" Jimin asked. He didn't understand him. Jimin saw how much he wanted it.

"Because," he would get out of breath and try to get oxygen. "I won't force you to do anything hah. You owe me for nothing." Jimin was touched. He owed him nothing. Tae did it all on his own free will, without expecting anything in return. He was a really good man.

"It's okay, Tae." He looked at him in amazement. "What are you looking at?" Jimin really didn't understand this man, but apparently Taehyung felt the same the other way around. A slight smile was put on his perfectly curved lips.

"Then finish it." Jimin smiled and pinched his sensitive flesh slightly, making him moan loudly.

"You are such a stubborn man" Jimin slowly increased his speed again, and after a few seconds he reached the speed he had reached a few seconds earlier.

"Ahh ah dh...daahddy" Jimin smiled and increased his speed one last time. "May I aaahh come?" Wow, he had... asked him...?

"Of course." He came moaning loudly. Almost lovingly, Jimin fuzzed through Tae's hair. "Never ask to come again. Come whenever you want. You're a free man, okay." Taehyung clung to his chest.

"Why did it mean so much to Jimin to hear it from Taehyung's mouth? But as soon as his own intoxication had subsided, he felt the echo of his jerky movements from pumping painfully in every single limb. But of course, he didn't let it show.

"It's all right." In fact, he didn't know what to say to that. It was so... disconcerting. Tae embraced him lightly, which made him squeal with pain.

"Stop pretending like you don't have anything. "I'm going to wash you." Jimin sighed.

"I'll do this alone!" Of course Taehyung did not give in, so he gave up the resistance. Satisfied, Tae smiled, took a cup out of a cupboard and wet Jimin's hair. Tentatively, he massaged it with shampoo. What an insane feeling. Jimin enjoyed it to the fullest. The way his fingertips massaged over his scalp, pushed under his hair and the shampoo spread everywhere. Meanwhile, he gently kissed Jimmy's shoulder.