"Jimin tell me," he insisted. Tentatively and exhausted, Jimin put a hand to his cheek.

"Let me have a shower, yes" He really had to wash. Didn't want to be in this muck for a second longer.

"You won't shower" Then Taehyung suddenly lifted him gently. Again, Jimin cried out in pain, but Tae kissed him on the head, slightly easing his pain. "You'll feel better in a minute" Groaning in pain, Jimin nodded. What had he done to deserve such a loving person at his side? A miserable creature like him was not worth caring for. Tae gently put him into the warm water of the big tub and held his hand. He stroked it tenderly so that Jimin got goose bumps.

"Jimin I... I believed" Taehyung began. Jimin's heart stopped only to race from much faster. For a moment, everything seemed to stop and his breath stopped. "l..." Jimin looked at him big. Would he tell him something that...? No! Who do you think you are, Park Jimin?! No one would. Absolutely nobody. "Never mind." Jimin was almost disappointed and yet he continued to hack away.

"Say it."

"No. Never mind. It doesn't matter" It wasn't. It mattered a lot, but that was Tae.

"You're as stubborn as ever," Jimin had to giggle, which instantly caused pain. Tae tenderly drove Tae through his sweaty hair.

"What are you doing to me? I really imagined you moaning my name during sex with Lee. I think I'm really starting to spider." Immediately the blush of shame shot into Jimin's face. He had... heard it?! He turned white as a sheet and laughed nervously.

"Crazy" There's no way he could admit it. Then what would Taehyung think of him? No way. But Taehyung frowned at him and after a few seconds of silence, his eyes suddenly opened.

"You did?!"

"Well...of course not," Jimin stuttered and poked Tae's shoulder, making him groan in pain again. "W... what do you think?"

"Pity..." Jimin got even redder. If the thought of him thinking about him had occurred to him about... Fallen?!

Jimin continued to gently stroke his hair and sat down on the flowing floor next to the tub.

"D... you want to... watch me?" Jimin nervously asked. But Tae simply laid Jimin's head out of one shoulder.

"You won't do anything. I'm washing you. "But rest for a while."

"Ha... w... wait what?!" No! God no!

"You heard me." Tae made it clear.

"A...but...I...I can do it myself!" Jimin insisted. If he could feel Tae-'s touch all over his sensitive skin... Every cell in his body... It would drive him mad. No, it wouldn't come to that. He was his own master.

"Not today"

"But... I really can do this! Suddenly Taehyung's gaze became unspeakably dark, so Jimin quickly looked intimidated into the water. This bossy one was kind of... scary. People with such a bossy and domineering air about them scared Jimin. And yet... yet there was something about that look that... turned him on. What was wrong with him?! Where was the tough, domineering man he'd been No, it was still him! He had to be.

"Jimin! Daddy said no."

"I... I don't have a daddy," Jimin said sheepishly. He was surprised he could get a word out at all. A soft, deep laugh rang out from Tae.

"You called me that a lot." Glowing heat he felt, which colored his cheeks fire red. Jimin hated it so much. Why was he so terribly weak? After all these years, he still couldn't stand up. It was really pathetic. Then Taehyung ran over his cheek once.

"I've called you that often enough. "So don't be ashamed of it." It was kind of sweet to try to cheer him up, but it wasn't very helpful.

"That was something else." Questioningly, Taehyung looked at him, so Jimin looked away embarrassed. "You just wanted to tease me. You didn't do it because you were aroused."

"You sure Daddy's okay?" Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. Jimin knew he meant well, but he was offended. He did it only to cheer him up, not because he accepted Jimin.

"Never mind" Jimin didn't want this pity. "I don't have a daddy," period. "I'm my own boss." Taehyung uttered an incredulous ''mhm'', so Jimin stubbornly crossed his arms. "Soothingly, Taehyung raised his hands so that Jimin nodded contentedly. Suddenly, Tae grinned again.

"Then you need a baby boy, Daddy." Taehyung laughed softly. He was really stupid but when he said. He was so stupid but when he said...

"Maybe." Taehyung also grinned.

"Good thing I just got free, right, Daddy?"

"You've never been taken," Jimin giggled, taunting. His laughter, however, made the pain immediately apparent and he had to think of Jongsuk. At least he had been right. He had to think of him again and again. He did not understand him. At first Jongsuk had been so sweet and kind. Wanted him so much that he even accepted that Jimin had thought of someone else and then he fucked him against his will. Admittedly, Jimin would not have got into the box with him a second time. One time and then it was goodbye. That was Jimin's golden rule, which he hadn't really wanted to break. But now that was taken away from him, too. Was it worth so little to everyone that he didn't even have a right to decide for himself?

That everyone thought they could do with him after they had the sense?

"Hey," sounded Tae's worried voice and ripped him out of his thoughts. He stroked his abdominal muscles, which is why Jimin groaned softly with excitement. Immediately, the anxiety was gone and Taehuyng was back in his mode. "So much the better if I was never taken. Daddy must like innocent, right?"

"And yet you are as innocent as a feline predator," Jimin laughed. He felt pain again. Jongsuk...

"Raaw~", Taehyung purred with his deep voice and continued to caress Jimin's stomach in a soothing way. A smile formed on Jimin's lips while another lascivious sound came from a throat. Then Tae suddenly stood up. Curiously, Jimin watched him as he suddenly took off his shirt and let his jeans slip down.

"Tae! Hey! Why?!," Jimin nagged stunned. But Taehyung kicked his jeans away without a word. Jimin quickly covered his eyes as he felt the water level rise against his skin and the warm waves licked his skin. Taehyung had actually sat naked in the bathtub right in front of him. They were both so close and naked. Naked, they sat close together. Jimin turned red and became more and more nervous the longer he sat there. He tried under no circumstances to look into the water. The water was so shamelessly clear, you could see everything. Everything without exception.

"Jimin chill," Taehyung laughed slightly. But Jimin could not. His heart was pounding so hard he had to press his lips together. Nervously, Jimin slipped something, causing the water to spill and a new wave of pain. Then he felt Tae's big, strong hands on his hips, holding him tight. A lust cake took him away. The skin under his slender, big fingers tingled as Tae took his hand and slowly led it under the water. Carefully, Tae let Jimin's hand slide over his limb.

"See ah~ he won't hurt you." Only now did Jimin look at Taehyung. There was lust in his eyes.

"Tae..." Jimin hesitated to say anything. Taehyung was needy and he took such good care of him. Besides, Jimin wanted it too. Wanted to touch him and explore every corner of his body. And it wasn't sex, so...

"All right. Consider it a thank you."

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin wrapped his hand around his limb.