****

Two Months Later but a few days back

"She's what?!" King shouted in shock and anger.

This was not only shocking to him. When my P.I. came back with a full report on King's daughter, Tiana, he's gathered some news that left King and myself shocked. All it took was some bribing and harsh persuasions.

"My P.I. is very accurate with his work."

King took a seat in the soft chair, rubbing a hand down his face. "Fvck, fvck, fvck." he whispered

I grabbed an empty glass and feeling it up with whisky.

"Pregnant." he murmured. "She can't be. She can't be."

"I'm afraid she is. I assume this brings us a bit close to being family." I raised the glass with a smirk.

King glared at me. "Far from it. She's not keeping that child."

"You expect her to rid of my son's child?" I raised a brow.

"She will. She won't have a bastard child nor a corrupt child."He stood to his feet, going towards the door.

I downed the drink just as my guards stopped King from walking out the office any further. He turned with fury in his eyes.

"I may have differences with my son and I may want to conquer his business but you will not force nor have her rid of that heir." I crossed my arms. "She may be your daughter but that baby is as much as her's as it is my son's. My son is apart of me and that child is apart of me. That baby is mine."

"You are delusional!"

"May be that but I speak only facts." I said while giving a head signal. A guard grabs hold of King.

"I'm soon to be a grandfather and I am looking forward to it and you will not ruin it for me. Take him away."

"You think you have all the power now, Cartron, but watch it all come back to you!" He shouted as my guards dragged him out.

Once I was left alone in my office, I gathered everything on Riena's disappearance along with King's family. I knew without a doubt Carter has them hidden somewhere and he was going to find him.

After he gets custody of the mother that's carrying his son's heir.

I made a few calls.

****
Present

TIANA

Another hour as passed and I was horny and I was hungry.

I was no longer sitting on Carter's lap but in the chair. He was sitting on the other side of the room on the floor, scrolling through his phone.

Probably trying to figure out where back up is. He looked so focus and it made him look delicious. I licked my lips in frustration, forcing my attention away from his sexy face.

Wrong place; wrong time.

My hormones were everywhere.

I looked upon the cameras and saw the men still standing there. I sighed angrily. They were ruining my sexy time and my urge to eat.

I ran my fingers through my messy hair and I turned back to Carter and he was still scrolling through his phone.

"Carter." I said his name softly.

He looked my way without answering me. He stared at me long and hard before shaking his head. "No." He said simply. "We'll be out of here real soon. No distractions."

I pout. "I want a distraction from being hungry and...you look delicious."

"I'm flattered but my answer is still no."

I smacked my lips and turned away from him, looking at the cameras. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I shouldn't be this horny but I am. I just want him to touch me where I most ache.

Suddenly, warm finger tips skimmed over my color bone.

My eyes opened to see Carter looking down at me. He leaned closer. Then, kissed my lips a few time. He ran his fingers through my hair as he pulled and rested his forehead on mine.

"Can you wait a little longer?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head. "Yes."

He placed a another kiss on my lips before pulling away completely. His phone went off and he answered it. I stared at his lips moving as he talked

Dear Lord, something is wrong with me.

I was staring so hard that I didn't know the conversation was over. He walked past me and grabbed his pistol from the desk.

"Where are you going?" I asked as my haze faded.

"Stay here." He stroked my face and moved towards the door.

"Carter, don't-" I began, standing to my feet quickly.

"I mean it, Tiana. Stay right here."

"But-"

He cut me off with a kiss. "I'll be back. Stay here and don't come out until I come back. Do you understand."

I nod stiffly.

"Say it, babe."

I sighed. "I won't leave the room."

"I'll be back."

He gave me the familiar look and turned to leave. I watched him for a moment, walking to the door before rushing over to him and turning him around. I kissed him again and deeply.

I just didn't know what would happen and I wanted to go with him. But he didn't want to risk anything. Especially with the baby.

I pulled away and met his eyes. The eyes I love so much with pure soul.

"You better be."

He smirked and kissed my forehead and then he was gone.

My heart thumped but I tried to stay calm and sat in the chair, looking at the computers.

"He'll be alright." I repeated this over and over in a whisper as I watched every single camera.

He'll be alright because he's Carter.

My Dangerous and Reckless baby.

My Crazy Carter.

________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Tiana's father, King?

Thoughts on Cartron?

What do you think will happen?

#King&Queen4Life #Always&Forever #KillerLove #Tiana&Carter4Ever