Shocked, Vanessa looked sideways to see Hudson with a gun on his shoulder.

"Lucille, she has escaped." Vanessa pointed forward.

"Fortunately, we had anticipated this," Jace said as he walked forward accompanied by two guards holding Lucille.

"We'll keep Lucille detained with double security until we figure out what really happened." Vanessa said and stood up to leave.

"That's all?" Rafi said and Vanessa turned around to face Rafi.

"What else?" She asked.

"What of Matthew? He tried breaking Lucille out." Rafi said.

"Don't worry, I'll have him watched till all this is over." Vanessa said.

"No, he committed treason. Under the Vardal chapter, since he's a royal, it is punishable by 32 lashes." Rafi said, "I think justice should be served no matter what. It would serve as a warning to others if Matthew himself could be punished." Rafi continued.

Vanessa looked across the room looking confused; her eyes darting back and forth everyone's eyes.

***

Jace swirled around slashing his shadow sword through a demon making it wither into golden dust.

Special facts.
Shadow sword- A sword is a sword forged from the bones of werewolves. It is capable of withering demons on just a simple cut. The sword glows only when In the hand of a werewolf if worthy and trusted humans.

As a demon tried to sink it claws into Philip's neck from behind, Jace leaped up and swung his shadow sword beheading the demon; its head rolling to the ground before withering.

"You owe me." Jace smiled and jabbed his elbow into a demon who was trying to sneak up on him. He then drove his shadow sword into it's abdomen, causing it to wither away.

"That's the last one of them." Philip sighed.

"We can't keep doing this," A guardian said.

"Every leaf that drops from the Acrylys releases a dozen demons. Are we going to wait till the last leaf drops and Hecrydos breaks free before taking an action and casting a die to decide which guardian should be sacrificed to the Acrylys?" the guardian continued furiously.

Jace who was confused, stared into the air with indecision buried deep into his eyes.

"You're not considering this right?" Philip whispered to Jace.

****
A guard's eyes turned red as he walks away from the door to the holy chamber.

***

Matthew sat on his bed in his chamber with his elbows resting on his thighs and his palms supporting his jaws.

The door to his chamber then opened and Vanessa stepped in accompanied by four guards.

"I'm sorry," Vanessa said, staring at Matthew. She signalled to two guards who stepped forward. Matthew stood up and he followed them. He stopped at the door and waited to look over his shoulder at Vanessa. He stared at her for a few seconds before he continued walking.

As they reached an open ground, two guards chained Matthew's hands to two separate poles and another guard stepped forward holding a whip. He tore Matthew's clothes behind and created a naked space om Matthew's lower waist.