The Morning After

Sam POV

My eyes flutted opened then smiled when I realized what happened last night. Me and EJ had sex. I turned my head seeing EJ not there. My smile went away quickly it turned into a frown. I rolled out of bed walking to the shower. I was already naked so i jump hopped in. The warm water went down my skin; it felt like EJ touching me like last night. The image played back in my mind and I ended up moaning feeling myself. I stopped when I felt to hands on my boobs. I froze. I was scared. Who the hell was this?

??: you must have missed me baby

The voice said breathing on my neck. The voice was deep. Sexy. It was EJ. I relaxed. One of his hands went down to my ass. Rubbing squeezing and spanking on it. I yelp. He repeated the process. Everytime I got louder. His manhood rubbed against my butt and I moaned. His other hand messages my boob. Round 2 in the shower.

~sometime later~

I got out the shower rapping myself with a towel. EJ smiled as I realized I have nothing to wear.

Sam: Umm EJ... What am I going to wear?

EJ: I'll be ok if you just walk around naked. *smirk*

Sam: no you freak.

EJ smiled and kissed my cheek giving me some cloths. I went to the bathroom and changed.

EJ POV

I can't even explain how happy I am. The door open and Jacob Roc and Ray walked in.

Roc: I still can't believe it!

Jacob: ikr!!

EJ: what happened?

They all stopped and looked at me.

Ray: o my gosh. You too?

EJ: What?

Jacob: Ayeee we both go some!

Roc: Niggggaaaa with who!

EJ: what the hell yall talking about?

Roc: you had sex?

EJ:.......No

Ray: the lies you tell! You face is red your happy and the room smells like sex.

Jacob: I think the real question is with who?

Roc: true!

EJ: guys I didn't have(gco)

The door opened the bathroom and Sam came out with my t shrit on. No bra no underwear. Her nipples were out and I got horny all over again. The shirt barely cover her area and he hair was wet. She had in socks too.

Sam: So I know who you said you be ok with me walking around naked... Is this close enough? Cuz I thought(gco) OMG!

Sam looked up and saw the guys an ran back in the bathroom. Everyone's mouth formed an O. And I laughed.

Jacob: was that Sam?

Ray: you and Sam?

Roc: my nigga growing up!!!

EJ: guys shutup. Last night and this morning. Yes we condom yes I'm happy. Idk if were together and don't tell anyone.

I said knowing everything they wanted to ask.

Roc: damnnnnnnn

EJ: shutup

I went to my draw getting some shorts going to the bathroom door. I knocked.

EJ: Sam it's me EJ

The door opened and I walked inside.

Sam: OMG Ej I'm so sorry. I didn't know they were out there.

EJ: it's ok.

I kissed her nose and she blushed.

EJ: so I see your horny too.

She blushed even more and looked at me.

Sam: only you can make me feel like this..

EJ: I can tell.

I grabbed her hand pulling her closer to me kissing her grabbing her ass. She moans in my mouth. Her nipples rubbed against my chest. It felt good as a mother fucker. My hand traveled to the front and she stopped me.

Sam: there still here remember?

EJ: o yea right.

I opened the door seeing every body there.

Ericka: so I heard you took my girl virginity?

EJ: umm yea I did.

Roc: hold up Sam took your virginity too right?

EJ: OMG Roc ShutUp!!!

Angel: awe that's so cute.

Ray: I think the nerds doing it was cute too.

Mya: shutup.

Sam came out and sat down next to Angel. Not saying a word.

Mya: we all got to talk!

Angel: right let's go to my room.

And with that the girls leaved.

Sam POV

We walked to my dorm. When I got there I sat on my bed. The crowded around me.

Ericka: sooooo tell us everything.

Angel: was he good or bad? Was he big small or medium?

Sam: it wasn't good it was awesome he was the right size for me. Not to big not to small.

Ericka: on a scale form one to ten how big?

Sam: 8.5

Angel: Jesus.

Sam: what about you Miss.Nerd?

Mya: OMG best thing in the world! And big.

Sam: how big?

Mya: big. Like 9

Ericka: damn.....

Mya: ik he's like a sex god.

Angel: damn I bout to go.

Sam: why?

Angel: yall talking about dicks and crap making me horny.

Ericka: right! Let me go find roc.

Mya: be protected!

Angel: Did to I guys use(gco)

Mya&Sam: YES!

Ericka: ok damn.

Angel: bye guys

And with that they leaved. Mya leaved too. Ej came in my room.

EJ: hey...

Sam: hey I'm bout to get ready for this dance thingy.

EJ: o meeting your fellow dancers.

Sam: yea..... I hope there nice and not one of them is a hoe. I anit got time.

EJ: lol ok. Come by my dorm when your done.

Sam: ok.

He kissed me and I blushed kissing him back. He pulled me close kissing my neck. I pulled away.

Sam: I can't smell like sex EJ.

EJ: lol ok.

He kissed me again.

EJ: knock them dead

~sometime later~

I arrived and I say on the corner. Some more people came in. Someone sat next to me.

Sam: hi.

??: hi I'm Mia

Sam: I'm Sam.

And your'll never guess who came in the hoe all over EJ last night. We boit to have some problems