College Party

Sam POV

I was getting ready for this party tonight. It was going to be so turnt. My first college party!!! I couldn't wait! I checked in the mirror. I was looking good. I smiled taking a picture posting it saying "Fleek" I walked put the bathroom seeing Ericka and Roc making out on her bed.

Sam: ummm this is my dorm too.

Ericka: sorry....

Sam: yall going to the party?

Roc: yea.... Just later. We got some stuff to do. *wink*

Sam: yall some nasty freaks.

I leaved walking to Ej's room. He answered. He was looking good. He leaned on the wall looking me up and down bitting his lip.

Sam: ready?

Ej: yup let's go hot stuff

We started walking to the party talking. When we got the first thing I did was dance with Ej. Bruh we had some fun. Then this hoe grabbed him talking to him. Ej kept looking and me and moving his hand. He need my help. I walked to him kissing his cheek.

Sam: who's this?

Ej: Ummmm idk what's your name?

??: can't you see I was talking to him.

Sam: can't you see he's already taken!

??: bitch by you?

Sam: no duh

??: your ugly ratchet ass why would he want you?

Sam: maybe because I'm cuter I'm nice I'm a bad ass I have natural hair and not a hoe

??: Thot!

That was it! I grabbed her track pulling out the rest of her edges. I hit her and hit her in her face till Ej pulled me back. Picking me up. I consently yelled for him to put me down. And when he did I was on his car. He looked at me and I looked at him. And he kissed me. With so much passion.

Ej: don't you think you went alittle to far?

Sam: no. She called me a Thot. Ummm bitch that's why I've been her for 5 hours and know you slept with almost every guy. Ummmhmmm bitch and I'm a Thot.

Ej: it defently shows that your jealous.

Sam. What? I'm not(gco)

Ej: cut the crap. Samantha....... Do you have feelings for me?

Sam:..... Ummm well see do you have feelings for me?

Ej didn't even answer he came in kissing me. I kissed back and he went to my neck I instantly moaned. His hands got lower. And he picked me up walking.

__________________________

Guess what's going to happen next!!! Comment vote love yall stay mindless!