Ej Be In That Jealous Shiz

We arrived at mall and we all waked together. We went to forever 21 and tried on some cloths then ask the guys what they thought. After all of that shopping we stop to get something to eat. I was in like in subway. I got my drink and now I'm just waiting for my food. When someone tapped me. I turned around and saw a handsome guy.

Hey beautiful! The guy said

Hi i said all happy like.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it

??: my name is Troy(kissed the hand)

Sam: I'm Sam nice meeting you Troy.

Troy: nice meeting you to. I got to go put can I have your number?

We exchanged numbers and he walked away. I got my sandwich and saw Ej staring at me. He looked heated. I wondered what was up with him.

Ej POV

I was sitting at the table with the guys and a guy came up to Sam and kissed her hand. I saw her blush and they exchanged numbers! I was pissed.

Jacob: Ej you ard?

I pointed to the guy flirting with Sam.

Trey: ooo. Well just give her sometime. They may just be talking.

Ray: yea that's what's happening!

Jacob: maybe she just likes you as a friend.

I looked down. Then I saw blue doc Martians with flowers and ik that it was Sam. She was all happy.

Angel: who was that!!!

Sam: that was Troy he is so romantic! We exchanged numbers and he just texted me and invited me to a party! He said I was his "special guess!"

Ericka: oooo that's great!

Angel: I need to go to Victoria secret. I need some new bras!

Ericka: yea me too.

Sam: ok then let's go after we eat.

After we ate we arrived at Victoria secrets and the girls went crazy! Looking at diferent bra and underwear. I just stood there and stared at Sam the while time.

Jacob: looks like someone crushing hard!

Ej: o boy shutup!

Jacob turns his head and sees that girl Mya. He walks over to her and they start talking. I was thinking they would be cute together as Sam came up to me.

Sam: hey Ej can you do me a favor?

Ej: yea sure anything!

Sam: ok I know this will sound weird but if need you stand outside my fitting room and tell me if the bra looks good on me.

Ej: umm ok

Sam walked into the fitting room and she came out with a see threw bra on that covered up her nipples.

Sam: ok I like this one but I feel like it shows to much. What do you think?

Ej: agreed it shows to much.

She walked back into the room and came back out with a sports bra on. I had no comment on that one. She tried in her last bra. It was amazing. It was a blue bra with white dots all over it. And it was laced!

Sam: what so you think of this one?

Ej: I like it!

Sam: it is really soft to. Feel the fabric.

(I touched the frabric.)

Ej: wow it is

Sam: ok stop touching me! You had 3 seconds and you went over your time limit! I think Ima but this one.

She walked into the room and put back on her cloths. She came out and she bought the bra.