Construction ongoing

Start from the beginning

Captain: Tch...show offs, bunch of losers lurking behind our walls.

      "What a waste of my time. I'm going back to sleep, be sure to leave a portion for me" HE said while turning his back and entering his room.

              "Oh yea, I remembered the loser back at my school"
              "I heard he got  accepted in that loser's army"
                "I guess losers also flocks together"

                      He said and smirk, slowly closed the door.

                "What a loser"

               A soldier who was with the one who did the explaining said.

"Hey, shhh, don't say that, he graduated first in his class"

           Soldier: Using the back door....

"He can cut through trees with his sword skill"

"With his power, he was able to graduate first among his peers in a school which specialized in swordsmanship."

             Soldier:Just because he has skills doesn't mean the others doesn't has potentials.

{Outside the gate}

      Ha 

                HA 

RUN FASTER.... 

           AN INJURED DOG IS MUCH FASTER THAN THAT!

        DO YOU WANNA BECOME STUDENTS FOREVER?!

"SIR NO SIR"

               THEN SURPASS YOUR LIMITS TODAY AND BECOME SOMEONE WHO YOU WANT TO BE TOMORROW.

           Soldier: You see those students, in the near future, I ain't gonna be surprised if all of them makes a name for themselves as heroes around the world.

                          :Our captain.......
                               He is still immature.....the school failed to educate him.

                  The other soldier didn't speak a word, he and every soldiers around him knows. What's a rat in the eagle's territory looks like.

_______________________________________________

(Rose construction site)   7:30

                  Captain: It's 7: 30, most of the workers have arrive in the site, the students from the academy should had had their meals ready for their arrival from early training. We should also prepare our meals for our soldier and the workers.

                 "For the meals, the dining tent workers said that the meals has already been prepared"

Captain: Then inform our soldiers and the workers to take their lunch.

       (Salute) "Sir, Yes sir"

                From every side of the pentagon, a huge dining tent is set up. Chairs, table, vending machine are found inside, but the space is still not enough for a dozen of people to squeeze in so some took their lunch and ate in outside, and that includes the soldiers who came late, first come, first to seat.

                  While the students who were on checkpoints at the kingdom has their own lunch boxes from their parents but they also set up a fire place which the soldiers accompanied them cooked their own.