The Dragon Boys Mate (Angst)

[This is a reverse to where Rein would be a dragon but instead is the reader so, again art does not and I repeat NOT BLEONG TO ME, and this takes place during OW2 Enjoy]

Overwatch was filled with tons of heroes ranking from humans to robots. No one then expected to have a dragon on there team. You were apart of a failed experiment to fully transform into a dragon but the test left you with wings and horns but nothing else, you were able to fly though but it didn't help the fact that you saw yourself as a freak.
When you joined Overwatch you expected a bunch of disgusted faces to look over you but instead were greeted with a welcome party and initiation to the team. Shaking hands and greeting everyone left you happy but until you met "him". Reinhardt Wilhelm, the legendary crusader and oldest hero, your crush, as surprised of seeing him you wanted to make a good impression, but that changed since well being a type of creature it also meant you would still have a mate, someone you were destined with and it was him.
"Hi I'm (Y/N) the new recruit p-pleasure to meet you!" You said as you went for a handshake but was soon introduced with a hand slapping yours away. Shocked at this reaction you felt a sting of pain at his anger radiating off him.
"Yo old man what's up with that?" D.VA asked confused at the gentle giants reaction.
"A Dragon is what's wrong, nothing but a disgusting creature" he said as he walked away
Your heart was in pain and you felt grief over you as your inner thoughts and fears cane back to haunt you, this is what you feared that everyone would hate you but instead it came from the one person you loved.

-Months passed -
And on the team it seemed to be better but still not at the same time since your life was sought out to be a living hell with the crusader on your back all the time. Even if he hated you, it still left you wanting to make a better impression and try to confess to him, so you did the most risky thing ever to do, You we're gonna ask him out to dinner."
-2 hours later-
You knocked on his door and he opens thinking it wasn't you.
"H-Hey Rein I wa-"
He goes to shut the door but you stop the door thanks to your strength.
"WAIT PLEASE!"
"Ugh....fine What" Rein asks in a pissed tone
"L-Look I know I'm not the person you want to hear this from but I wanted to maybe see if we can get along better s-so I was wondering...do you want to go out for..dinner" you ask looking down scared and embarrassed
Rein ready to go off then rethinks by using this to see how much of a monster you really are.
"Sure, I'll GO out with you. What time?"
You look up pleased and excited
"R-REALLY, GREAT um maybe around 8 PM at the courtyard garden."
Rein looks confused and but complies knowing your scheme.
"Ok.." Rein closes the door leaving you to go prepare.
-7:55pm-
You are at the door leading to the yard where you have the dinner made and ready for you two as your dressed up thanks to Tracer and the rest of the girls who wanted to help out.
You were dressed in a white long sleeve dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a vest with a flower in it, black dress pants, and black shoes.
It was time, as you waited for him to meet up you were excited but instead Rein was watching from afar observing you ready to get proof that this was a trap set out for him, but soon learned that wasn't the case.

Hours passed

You waited...

And waited...

And waited...

But it was already 10 PM and you realized, that he wasn't coming. You sat on the floor with your knees up and your face hiding as you wanted to hide your embarrassment and sadness. He lied to you, just to make fun of you and prove that it was a lie to meet up as you grabbed the flower you were gonna give him and ripped it up then walked away to your room, undressing and crying yourself to sleep knowing you really are a "Monster".
After you left Rein saw the opportunity to see the "dinner" you made out. Ready to see a trap come out and you attack him. Instead he got a rose petal trail and a table with a melted candle and a cold dinner left right there for being out too long. Confused at the sight of everything he looked at for about an hour he then saw a note on the table. It was your plans for the dinner, ready to see a plan to kill him it was actually your dinner layout and letter you wanted to read to him during all this, confessing your feelings and how he's your mate that you wanted to cherish and love. Rein soon felt a punch in his stomach at how badly he hurt your feelings and realizing that HE was the monster in all of this. After all this he then wanted to make things right but he needed help.

-2 days passed-
You were sleep deprived and depressed in your room ready to call quits and leave to not show your horrible self to everyone. A letter was then slipped under your door and you get up to read it. It wasn't anything special but a meeting alert telling you to meet up a...8 PM and to...dress in nice clothing? Confused at the request you saw your clock saying it was 6:47 PM. You still had time but decided to still get a head start.
You came to the location of the meeting in your same clothing from the...embarrassment that happened to you a few days ago.
"Hi Sir, so what's this abou-" looking up ready to see a meeting but instead was greeted with a table with candles and roses like your dinner you made.
"I'm glad you made it" Confused at all this you hear a deep voice behind, you turn and soon meet Rein dressed in a blue long sleeve dress shirt with a black suit jacket and pants while holding a rose.
You really were confused at everything but wanted an answer.
"W-what is all this...is this just to make fun of me again cause I get it! You don't like me..." You replied in a gloomy and angry tone.
"No, that's not what this is"
He kneeled towards you and held the rose up.
"I wanted to apologize for my actions and rudeness I had towards you. I shouldn't have done that and gotten to know you better instead."
He...apologized...to you? You were left shocked at this and wanted to stay angry but your innocence got the better of you and wanted to accept his apology.
"O-Ok...I forgive you...but I'm still mad" you said as you were blushing and making a pouting face.
He grinned and chuckled at your reaction, which left you turning red in embarrassment.
"I'm all honesty I really do accept you."
And he sealed his apology and confession with a kiss. It lasted for a few minutes and he looked to you a little surprised as you were blushing crazy.
He let out a deep laugh and hugged you as the knight who was set out to despise you then turned to instead love you.