Submissive Mercenary (Ver. 1)Nsfw

Theme was inspired by TiredTorb from the The  (not so) German Crusaders Discord.
Enjoy
-
Mercenaries, they are strong fighters who always fought for jobs with cash. This time a group of mercenaries were hired for a special job, to serve you (y/n) (l/n). Sure they could've done a different job involving tough, dangerous work but this seemed like fast cash even to Reinhardt. So, the group of 6 mercenaries (including Reinhardt) all went to the place of where they would serve you which was a giant mansion out of town in a nice grassy plot of land. They seemed skeptical at first but continued the job as told. It seemed easy doing but they weren't ready for what was next to come, as soon as they walked in they were knocked out and brought into a special room. Confused and furious of the situation they find you there watching them, telling them that even though they were hired their real service begins with some "training".
—3 weeks—
They're used to submit and forced to strip naked and where collars and jockstraps for use. They are also forced to submit and obey orders like good boys.
—2 months—
Still some resistance as expected for mercenaries, they are still disobedient and are given more punishments for training and submission. They are forced through some 'special' hypno training in help of true submission.
—6 months—
Almost there, your perfect pets are almost ready for their training to be completed. They are still resisting but you can see their will slowly die.
—10 months—
Mercenaries they were but it's only been 10 months of their training. Look at them, slowly becoming what they were meant to be.
—1 year and 2 months—
"Well now it took awhile but we finally fixed you lot, and now you are good boys just for me, your Master." You said as you talked and pet your new Slave Dogs.
All 6 finally broken to serve, obey, and submit to you forever. What good boys~