Never leave

-Angst warning
You were laying in bed alone and lost in thoughts. You were hoping to be in bed with your gentle Lion Rein but fate had other plans. Rein and you were always together he called you Mein Junge, you were his boy that's what you thought. You were together for a year and out of nowhere he wanted a break from your guys relationship. It was shocking to hear but you always felt like he would leave you. You've seen the others at the base and though Rein called you His you always felt like he could do better then you, those were the dark thoughts plaguing your mind.
He said he wanted a temporary break, he said this 5 months ago and it pained you because you always saw him with Ana. Though you never had any aggression towards her since you thought of her as a mother, it was obvious that they were perfect for one another. So seeing them close made sense and was pretty much clear why Reinhardt wanted a break from you.
You still laid in bed after crying your heart out letting the depression hit you hard. The need to get out and get over the situation was impossible, he was your Lion, your Shield, and now he was gone and was better off without you. He didn't need someone weak and pathetic holding him back, he didn't need that he needed someone better and you weren't that.
As you laid in bed more still in pain you heard a knock on your door. Since you didn't want to get the door you wanted them to leave. They kept knocking so you decided to get up. The pain still hurt you but it didn't matter you just went to get the door.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Look Jack or Angela if you need something I'm not in the mo-" you stopped talking and say it was Him.
"....h-Hi (y/n)" Reinhardt said
You stood silent and were ready to close the door
"Can we talk" He asked while looked like he was ready to plead
"....*sigh* I guess" you gave in and opened the door for him
As he walked in you gazed at him and remember the times you shared with him, the memories that were made.
He sat on the bed and made a gesture to come to him. As you walked over he grabbed you and hugged you as much as possible almost squeezing you.
"REIN WHAT ARE YO-"!?
"I'm sorry."
He's sorry that's what you heard and couldn't believe those words at all.
"W-what?"
He then got on his knees
"I-I-I'm sorry....mein junge...I'm sorry for leaving you...it was not your fault... but mine, I felt like I was too old for you and I was too much for you."
You stared at him confused but wanted him to continue
"Rein i-"
"But when I saw you walk around base or go on missions I saw how broken and empty you looked. I realized my mistake, you are a strong and perfect boy more then me, I'm proud to be yours just like how I am for you."
You looked more confused and started to shake at his apology
"Please forgive my idiocy and let us start over it was my mistake not yours I was foolish and didn't think of your feelings about this....please" he then bowed his head and was ready to continue to plead. But you then hugged him.
"W-what?!"
"I FORGIVE YOU, JUST...DON'T..leave. I felt like I did something wrong like I was to blame for this and I forgive you I just want us to go back to the way it was!" You sounded broken but meant every word.
You were both in a stand still and both then did the one thing to truly prove you meant every word.
And shared a kiss to reunite your shattered love that was then restored.
"I guess this means we truly mean what we said hehe." You said
"I guess it does and I swear I will Never Leave again!" He promised and you knew he meant it.