27

It's the day before we go camping with everyone and I'm busy packing inside the cottage bedroom

It's the day before we go camping with everyone and I'm busy packing inside the cottage bedroom. The past week has been phenomenal, to say the least. Lucas and I got everything ready and as soon as the pipes and wires are finished everything else will start falling into place.

Dustin has been busy too, the grass has been cut and the pool has been emptied. When we leave for the weekend he'll do the last bit of landscaping and start the gazebo as soon as we get back.

I'm in the process of packing when Lucas walks out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. I smile as he walks to the dresser and pulls out the lace panty and bra I wore the first night we were together.

He stuffs it into my suitcase and I laugh as he walks back to the bathroom. When he walks back out he grins wickedly.

"No way are those staying home."

I shrug my shoulders,"I was planning on wearing them tonight."

Lucas' arms wrap around my body and he brings me flush against his body. I can smell the soap and mint from his shower and it intoxicates me but there's no time for that, we're already late. Lucas has been spending all his time with me and it surprised me how easily we became comfortable with each other, it still does.

Lucas starts kissing the back of my neck and a shiver travels down my spine.

I giggle but try to push him away, "Lucas we're already late!"

He sighs dramatically against my skin, "Why don't you give me attention any more?"

I laugh, "You had plenty of attention last night, and this morning."

"Yeah, but I'm a big boy and I need attention hourly."

He spins me around then lifts me up and places my ass on the dresser, "Lucas, we're going to be late."

"Don't care," he says right before he kisses me.

Any thought and objection flee my mind when Lucas' skin touches mine. It's like wild fire, burning up everything inside me as the fever builds. The stubble on his jaw brushes my skin, sizzling the sensitive flesh. He consumes every thought I have and right then I don't care if we're late.