Chapter 11/Mini Skirt

Start from the beginning

My eyes trailed towards French Braids. I scanned her body again as she sat in my passenger seat her legs crossed.

Shit.

Her skirt rid up her thigh even higher. If it goes up any higher I would be able to see her underwear.

"Elizabeth...w-what a-are you wearing?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Well it's our first day as a couple we got to 'wow' them right." She said in a 'duh' voice.

"Well don't you think this is too much?" I asked not being able to look away from her legs. "I mean it's kind of cold outside."

"Beauty is pain B." Is all she said.

Fuck, this girl is going to kill me.

I tore my eyes away from Elizabeth and back on the road.

I glided into the school parking lot with five minutes to spare before the first bell would ring.

"Okay are you ready French Braids?" I asked her.

"I'm always ready." She winked at me confidently.

I smiled at her then changed my expression quickly.

"Okay lets go." I stated.

Not to be dramatic, but this needed to be a movie scene. I got out of the car and like always everyone turned there attention toward me, before anyone looked away Elizabeth opened her door and like that everyone stopped breathing...including me.

French Braids not only took me by surprise when I picked her up, but the way she got out of my car made me go mad.

She slowly stepped out of my car and flipped her hair to one side of her head. She then touched her lips with her tongue wetting them. She grabbed her small hand bag out of my Camero and hung it on the inside of her elbow.

"Who is that?" I heard a girl ask.

"I have no idea, but I hate her." Another girl said.

"Wait that's Elizabeth, the new girl." The first girl said.

"No way? Isn't she with Steve?" I turned my attention away from the girls voices and to my new 'girlfriend'.

I walked to Elizabeth she smiled at me. Before I could start towards the school Elizabeth grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you know anything B." She whispered. "You need to let me lean on your arm." I stared at her for a second then put my arm out.

She nonchalantly held onto it and walked into the school everyone already declaring us the King and Queen of Hawkins High.

***

The day went by just how I expected. The word was already spread by the end of first period, that 'Billy Hargrove, the bad boy already stole Elizabeth, the new girl's heart from Steve, the now dethroned King.'

All you heard was "Elizabeth, new girl, Billy, bad boy, dating." Those were the only words going through the school today.

"Hey Billy where do you want to sit for lunch?" French Braids asked as she held her water and apple.

It was easy to be a fake couple. We already know each other all we have to add is Elizabeth being by my side 24/7. That was all that was needed and it was confirmed that we are a couple.

"Hmm I don't really sit down for lunch."

"Billy! Elizabeth!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Tommy stood up at the lunch table he sat at with his girl Carol.

I glanced toward Elizabeth making sure she was cool with sitting with them. She shrugged and I started towards the table.

I sat down on the other said of Tommy and French Braids sat right next to me across from Carol.

"So Steve's party, it was a bust huh." Tommy said making conversation.

"Well of course it was for you Tom you don't remember a thing and I had to clean up your throw up on the bathroom floor." Carol sighed rolling her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure someone put something in my drink!" Tommy claimed. Carol rolled her eyes once more folding her arms across her chest.

"What about you guys?" Carol asked.

We both glanced at each other and stayed quiet.

"Oh yeah that's right..." Carol started and I made a confused face. "You were with Steve at the party and then show up with Billy today. You slutty little thing." Carol joked, but you could tell she was actually being serious. Elizabeth smiles at her acting unfazed.

"Well I thought the party was fine." I said breaking the tension and changing the subject. "Nothing really exciting happened." I stated taking a sip of my water.

"That's true." Tommy said. "No fight. No drunk person that went completely nuts-"

"Except for you." Carol slipped in as he kept on talking.

"And wait there was no sexy scandal." Tommy said lastly.

I felt Elizabeth's body go stiff next to me.

Shit they are going to notice somethings up if she doesn't chill out. I panicked myself, but my body language and expression stayed the same. I have to do something before they notice French Braids.

I don't know if it helped, but Elizabeth was definitely distracted.

Before Carol or Tommy could notice French Braids changed her expression and energy as I slowly placed a hand on her knee under the table in an effort to calm her nerves.

It's okay French Braids.

We made a deal and I'm a man of my word.

I'll protect you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of short, but I wanted to update for my beautifuls.

What do you think of Elizabeth's sudden change...

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

I love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Pink Kitty