Chapter 11/Mini Skirt

Here we go.

I thought to myself driving away from the police station. This is the first day Elizabeth and I will be going public. The first day Elizabeth and I will be entering the school as a couple. I never thought this is how my last semester of high school would end up going like. Fake dating the new girl of school just to become the King of Hawkins High.

Welp. Guess this is my life now.

Thankfully, Maxine agreed to ride her skateboard to school today before I can figure out this whole car situation, with picking up Elizabeth, Maxine, and taking them both to school.

I arrived at French Braids house right on time. She told me not to be a second late so I'm not. Thirty minutes before the first bell rings, 7:30.

I sat in front of her house waiting.

Two minutes.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

What the hell is going on?

What is taking so long?

I definitely didn't want to go to the door. What if the neighbors saw me and told Officer Callahan. Especially if I went inside. That wouldn't end well with him.

Almost fifteen minutes passed. If she doesn't come out anytime soon we are going to be late for school.

Fuck it.

I hopped out of my car and walked up to her house. I knocked on the door.

No answer.

Again.

Again.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Did this little bitch bail on me?

I groaned loudly and turned away from the door rubbing the back of my head trying to figure out what to do if she really did bail on me.

"Sorry, sorry." I heard a frantic voice say. "I woke up late."

I turned around and saw Elizabeth closing her front door.

Holy shit.

Fuck.

Me.

"Billy?!" French Braids waved her hands in front of my face. "Let's go! We are going to be late!" She said and raced toward my car. I watched her go my body not moving.

What the hell is happening?

Elizabeth is wearing a...pink skin tight mini skirt and a white long sleeve skin tight V-neck shirt. The two sides of the front of her hair was french braided and pinned in the back and the rest of her hair in perfect curls. Her lips were a slightly a darker pink and her lashes looked longer than her fucking legs and her legs looked extra long especially because of the white stilettos she was wearing.

She looks fucking hot.

If I could...I would take her right now.

Wait no.

I have a mission and that is to become King.

No distractions.

Damn maybe I should of put some more effort in too.

I thought  starting toward the car. I am wearing one of my favorite leather jacket and jeans, but I mean still. Elizabeth almost looks like a different person.

I got in my blue camero snapping my seatbelt into place then glanced toward her again. I tore my eyes away as she was unaware of everything going on. I could tell she was only focused on getting to school on time. I started towards the school going over the speed limit to make sure we would make it to school on time.