He smiled then lean across the seat and kissed me on the lips but he pulled away before I could respond. uh my hormones are going  to kill me, I could see it now pregnant teen dies of arousal.

"You better go before you are late for school." He said smiling obvious to my discomfort.

“Fine but you do know I am very ,very  horny and wet!" I said in a seductive voice and just to add to the moment I licked my lips, I smiled as I watch him close his eyes and moan.

"You are so wrong I am going to get you!" He said in a strain voice.

"Nope we can't do anything to endanger the babies,pay back is a bitch isn't it! I said and smiled and got out of the car I laughed as I looked back and saw him dropped his head back  on the head rest.

As I entered the school I tense up as I felt someone wrapped there arms around me when I was at my locker getting my books I admittedly  flipped whoever over my shoulder and onto the ground.

“What the hell ebs!" Emily said on the floor.

"Oh my God I am so sorry I don't know why I did that!"I said helping her up from the ground.

"When did you become a warrior women, I thought we  made up shoot that hurt!"she said rubbing her butt.

"I'm really sorry I was startled how are you?"I said.

" If that is startle I would hate to see you when get scared, darn it. she said.

“Sorry".I said again.

“It's okay my butt took most of the fall I'm great, how about you? you've been m.i.a."she said frowning.

"I've been feeling a little under the weather."I said rubbing my stomach. She looked down at my stomach and her eyes bucked wide open and her mouth dropped open she looked like of one of the squeeze dolls.

“What happen? You weren't that big last week!"she said just staring at it.

“Well I'm having twins so I'm going to be a little big."I said putting a hand on my stomach. I said feeling a little annoyed that she would even talk about my babies.

“Baby I think you shouldn't say anything she is defiantly in her mommy bear mode protecting her cubs. he said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the cheek."

"Hey baby." She said turning in his arms and kissing him on lips." I felt something that I hadn't felt in a while fury that seem to boil with every second Emily was in that bastard arms the same man that we'll doom my family. If he wanted to  be fake then so will I.

“You guys are to cute."I said in a voice that sound even fake to my ears but Emily didn't even notice.

"Thanks ebs I think we are to."she said hugging me. I smiled Sure y'all are I thought to myself I wanted to tell her he was a killer  but I couldn't but I'm sure as he'll going to keep him close, It was time to put my plan in motion friend the enemy.

"So David I can call you David?" I said smiling up at him.

“Yeah sure."He said frowning."looking at me like I was up to something which I am.

“So how are you liking school so far?I ask trying to get some.

“I love it now that I have found my sweetheart Emily."he said kissing her again I wanted to exposed the bastard but once again I couldn't she wouldn't be able to handle it,I couldn't if I didn't have Blake.

“Wow how so romantic of you." I said sarcasm noted.

“Thanks ebs."she said kissing me on the jaw.

“Darn it I have to get to class I don't want to be late for history you know how Mr. Landfill is he sprays it instead of saying so hopefully I can snag a chair in the back."she said turning and kissing David on the lips again. He looked up at me and kissed her back.

“love you sweetheart."He said totally fake but she believed it but I promise he will be dead before he can lay a hand on her or the Order. I smiled as Emily turn toward me an  hugged me and left, running down the hall to her class and finally it was me and him standing alone in the hallway. We didn't say anything at first we just stared at each other he knew I knew I don't how but I know he does and what he said next confirmed it.

“So I guess you know what I am!"He said.

“Of course a black hearted bastard!"I said smiling.

“Ive been call Much worse I can assure you but you know that is not what I am talking about,do you know what I am!?"He said taking a step toward me with a growled. I stood my ground letting him know I wasn't scared of him and I wouldn't be intimidated.

“Besides being an bastard?I haven't a clue, how about you tell me." I said folding my arms.

“Either your as dumb as you look or the most stubborn beautiful women I have ever seen,I can see why Prince Blake would want you but maybe when the Order has killed him and your filthy muts maybe I will have a go." he said but with every step he took I stepped back until my back hit the locker and he was an inch from me and I could smell his breath which smell of mint but lavender. With every word he spoke I felt the familiar filling like bugs crawling over my skin I felt the pressure in my mouth and the burning in  my eyes and this time I didn't fight it I welcomed it.

“No I want let you hurt my family you bastard!" I said in a voice I didn't even recognize, his eyes shown disbelief and fear as he took an step back.

“What the hell are you!."He said stepping back as I followed him and before he knew it I was right there in front of him and my hand around his throat.

“ The Grim reaper!"I growled and pick him up and threw him into the lockers which made a loud crashing noise as he slid down them.  I stalked toward him an animal about kill it's prey all our problems well be gone when I killed this bastard but I  stopped as kids filled the hallway but in front of them was a shocked Blake and I admittedly started to calm down but Blake must saw me before I could change back he admittedly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me toward the front door but not as I heard one of the student say "Freak!.."  I turned right before the door closed, I saw Emily kneeling beside him she looked up at me with a look that I knew that our friendship was over.

Blake pulled me walk,ran to his black BMW  he didn't say a word he just open the door for me to get in I  looked at Blake getting ready to explain I didn't know what to say but before I could say anything he looked beyond mad so I just turned and got in the car.  We drove out of the school parking lot and onto the highway.

“Blake where are we going, you past the exit."I said turning and looking at him but still he didn't even look at me he just gripped the steering wheel until his knuckle turned white and gun the engine, we had to be going at least a hundred.

“Blake you should slow down and tell me where we are going!" I said getting a little scared for our babies I might heal fast but I doubt I well make it if we crashed, Blake has never been this mad well not ever since he found my God brother trying to rape me.

“Blake!"I said then finally he slow down and let out a breath trying to calm down.

“I'm taking you home."He said.

“You past home."I said pointing back the other way.

“We are going to the airport."He said.

“What! Why?" I asked confused was his mother back or something.

“To Rome for answers."He said I was so shocked I couldn't say anything oh my God  I'm going to Blake's home.

_______________________________________________________________

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN ME

Thanks for reading....