The Return Of Godzilla!

Start from the beginning

There phones begin to vibrate. They pulled it out to reveal they got a long message from Mikoto. Once they read it, it explained everything about Ghidorah past, and that Mothra has finally transformed into her final form and that Godzilla is still alive.

Like any person, this made the girls happy knowing that they are still alive.

"Wait. What want does she mean that she and the others are going to revive him?" asked Kuroko.

"I think she means they are going to help Godzilla get back on his feet." Said Uiharu.

"Don't you think we should play a part in this as well? Once Godzilla is back on is feet, who's to say that Ghidorah won't stay in one place or use the other kaijus to do his dirty work." Said Saten.

"What do you suggest Saten?" Asked Uiharu.

"I think it is simple. Let just find a way to lure Ghidorah hear. From there, once Godzilla is back, he will fight him here in Academy City." Said Saten. Of course this made Kuroko and Uiharu shocked that she would think of this plan up.

"Okay, how do you suppose that we lure him?" Asked Kuroko.

"We could use the stadium from the Daihasei Festival and use the speakers from there to release a sound that Ghidorah can't ignore." Said Uiharu. "When Rodan climbed out from his volcano, the first thing he did was roared right? Even from a great distance away, Ghidorah was able to hear Rodan roar and that is why he changed his course in his hurricane storm from early back."

"Exactly! I suggest we use this." Saten pulled out a flash drive. "Before we left, Mr. Gordon give this to me. He said something about 'If you want to be a part of this war, then hang on to that. That has a audio file that is almost sure to get that three headed dragon attention.'" Saten said as she tired to mimic his voice to repeat what he said to her.

With this plan of theirs now established, Kuroko grabbed on the two and used her teleport power to teleport to the stadium, after many many time of using it.

=====================

With Mikoto..............

The plan for Mikoto and the others is this. A military fleet will distract Ghidorah away from the main land long enough for the Gotengo to complete its mission. Mothra is flying above the sea as to lead the Gotengo to where Godzilla.

Once Mothra stopped, that was signed that the Gotengo had to dive deep into the ocean. Both Miana and Maina were on the Gotengo as well because they want to help in way they could, even though they can understand the technology.

"So whats our plan of how we can revive him? I am guessing you have some kind of spare nuke in this ship?" asked Mikoto.

"Yes. State of the art guide missile. If we find Godzilla in a area that is full of radiation, then we can't enter it without getting side effects like getting flippers or something." Joked Gordon. The girls in the room giggled from that.

Suddenly the entire Gotengo begin to shake. Why? Because they are getting caught in a Whirlpool. The ship was getting dragged deeper into the ocean because of this but they will hit the sea floor soon and that will cause some damage to the ship.

======================

Back in Academy City........

The girls have finally reached the stadium. They walked into the room that is used to control the stadium sound system.

Uiharu went up to a computer and begin using her amazing hacking skills on it. 

"It will take some time until I get the system ready for out little plan of ours. When it is time, lets get the audio file up and ready to get playing!" Said Uiharu with a smile on her face.