Facing A General

"Colonel!"

"Finally! We're safe!"

I frowned, this recruits relied on a higher ranking officer too much that they lowered their and relaxed just because a Colonel arrived.

"No time! Come with me! Let's escape now! The Paimon and Valcan have collaborated and their sending their soldier here now! General Paimon is among them!"

Hearing here, I quickly grabbed Fiana's hands and flew away, following behind Colonel Vivian.

The other recruits are too stunned that it took them several seconds before following us.

We need to hurry and hide, yes hide, not escape. It's impossible to escape from the pursuit of a general. There is a rumor going around the camp that all generals have the strength to match the Original Satans.

I don't know if its true, but even if it isn't, then their strength shouldn't be that much inferior.

Now tell me, how powerful are the Original Satans? They are powerful enough to rule half of the underworld and fight the God of the Bible!

Those who can escape from a Satan are another Satan or just a ridiculously fast and strong Ultimate class.

*Boom!*

Dammit! Their already here!

Colonel Vivian stopped moving, I did too, there is no point on running, we'll just waste our energy and make it easier to kill us.

However, the other recruits doesn't get this and keep on fleeing, I did not stop them, nor Colonel Vivian.

Perhaps she's thinking that if she stall General Paimon then those soldiers can escape.

"You two aren't going to escape?" Colonel Vivian ask as she look at us.

"No point. We'll die anyway, might as well die fighting." I was the one who answered.

The Ice-cold mode Fiana won't talk much in this mode as she focus only on fighting and killing, forgetting everything.

Colonel Vivian nodded. "Good. I already informed the HQ, we just have to stall General Paimon for half-an-hour."

That's easy to say but nigh-impossible to do. If Fiana fight with everything she got, then she won't lose even if her enemy is late-High class level.

While me, on my Sage Mode, can probably go toe-to-toe with a low-Ultimate class level without losing, but without winning either.

After all, the gap between a High class and Ultimate Class is extremely wide.

A few seconds later and General Paimon appeared before us. He's too strong, just his aura alone is enough to suffocate me.

Damn!

"Three of you? A mid-Ultimate class and two High-class? Disappointing."

Fuck! I know this guy has the right to be arrogant, but fuck it still hurts my pride! If I have some kind of a cheat when I was reincarnated, then I would've already reach God level already!

"Whatever, I guess your job is to stall time eh? Very well, I shall entertain you."

I frowned, is he really that confident or just plain stupid? He does know that a Satan is already on his right?

Whatever, all we need is to stall some time, the rest is up to our Major General, Lord Asmodeus.

I pushed my touki and sage mode to its very limit, making me temporarily reach the boundary of Ultimate class level.

With that, I took my stance and prepare to stall for time, after all even with us three, we are still incapable of putting up a fight against him.