Recruit and Spar

After we finished the test, it didn't take too long before the result came out, from the two thousand of us, around eight hundred of us failed.

I pass though, with flying colors. I immediately contacted my mom and inform her of the good news.

I also contacted Rias, I need to. She was pretty upset when she found out that I'm joining the army, she cried so hard at that time and didn't leave her room.

I also contacted Sona. What? Sona, from time to time went to the Gremory households, Rias introduce me to her, and we became friends!

Anyway, after I informed all them, and consoling Rias to stop her from crying her eyes out, I quickly went towards where my dorm is.

Hmm, let's see, 182, 182, 182, 182, 182....

"Oh here it is."

I opened the door and saw a king sized bed in the middle of the room, two cabinets, and drawers. I'm going to stay here, alone.

Right! I used my connections, e.i, my mother's, to allow me to stay in a private room, all by myself, with a king size bed, and many other's.

What? You're asking for my bag? Or things? We don't have it, the military will provide it for us, actually, I'm currently wearing my very own military clothes.

Clothes, not uniform.

It's a plain gray T-Shirt and black and white camouflage pants.

I better rest, tomorrow, our training will start, and I'm sure that it's going to be pretty tough.

Yeah, after all, it was a fact that a devil in the army has a much stronger body, more fighting experience, and much stronger than an ordinary devils.

----------Next Day-----------

What the fuck? A one-on-one match st the first day? Well, I guess it's needed for the instructor to gauge our strength, weaknesses and our limits.

Currently, the one fighting are two men in their twenties, which I gotta say, are pretty weak, though not at the level of a canon fodder, they are still weak compared to me.

Arrogance? No, it's a fact. I'm already powerful enough to not get badly beaten by the instructor, which I might add is a Lieutenant, and a powerful enough to not be defeated by a High Class devil.

Hmm, let's see, if put in rankings, then I should be around a Late-Middle Class devil, it might not sound too impressive, but that is just my base form!

Hahaha! In my Sage Mode, I can fight a High Class Devil on equal footing!

"Seiya Diablus and Fiana Jaegers."

Oh, looks like it's my turn. My opponent is a girl, probably two years older than me, so 15 years old? Yeah, she has a shoulder-length purple hair and purple eyes.

She's beautiful, I gave her that, but she's so cold, it's as if I'm facing a machine instead of a living being.

When the word start came out of the instructor's mouth, the girl didn't waste anytime and quickly launched herself at me.

She's fast, I gotta admit, probably as fast as me in my base form, I was surprised too.

I didn't expect it and almost got hit with her fist if I didn't react fast enough, however, her attack did not end there as she sent a kick at my feet.

I retreated backwards to avoid it, but a fist was already aimed at my face, having no time to dodge, I just caught it.

And oh boy how I regret doing that, that punch of hers is probably a little bit weaker than mine in my base form.

I didn't expect to meet someone of my caliber so early.