Birthday Part 2

ASHERS WOLF (DOMINIC )—————————-HEY GUYSSSSS IK ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE WRITTEN ANYTHING BUT I WAS GOING THRU WATTPAD AND I REALIZED I MADE PEOPLE HAPPY BY WRITING SO IM GOING TO TRY AND CONTINUE WITH THIS BOOK UNTIL THE END AND MAYBE EVEN MAKE...

—————————-
HEY GUYSSSSS IK ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE WRITTEN ANYTHING BUT I WAS GOING THRU WATTPAD AND I REALIZED I MADE PEOPLE HAPPY BY WRITING SO IM GOING TO TRY AND CONTINUE WITH THIS BOOK UNTIL THE END AND MAYBE EVEN MAKE ANOTHER ONE BASED OFF OF THE KIDS YOUR COMMENTS ARE EVERYTHING SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I CAN TRY
VAMPIE OUT🐾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet's POV
I look across the field and see Asher fall to the ground groaning in pain. My mother runs over to him,while my mom runs over to me. I see her speaking but I can't hear anything I just feel pain. It feels as if i'm being repeatedly stabbed, I just want to pain to stop. My make up is probably ruined and no one is going to take me seriously after this, I can't  even handle the changing how could I handle a rouge.
Athena (Violet's Wolf)
Stupid human you are the daughter of an Alpha you can handle anything the pain will subside and we will run off into the woods and howl until our pack summits
I feel all of my bones finally break as I shake out my new coat. My mother holds up a mirror and I see my beautiful white coat. 'Damn i'm beautiful' I say to my mother 'gorgeous honey have a safe run and watch your brother' I give her a nod and take off with Asher.

I lead the way as we run to Howl Lake where all newly shifted wolves go. We slow down as we reach the clearing I go over and drink water before, getting knocked in by a force I turn around to see my brother rolling around on the grass laughing as well as he can in wolf form. I let out a growl and land on top of him he gets soaked he then pushes me off heading towards Howlers Rock. He climbs up and winks at me before letting out the loudest howl which I gladly joined.

Soon we hear the entire pack howling along with us sharing our new form with our pack. Now we must head back and wait for the mating ceremony. The mating ceremony is where we meet our potential mates you don't know who your mate is until you're 18 years of age but your wolfs senses are heightened so they can kind of sense them out. Asher and I quickly race back to the house and get dressed into different party clothes seeing as ours are ruined during the changing. I look up the moon is almost to its highest peak and that's when we can find our potential mate.

Everyone gathers around outside as we wait for the moons light to shine down on our potential mate. The time finally comes I look over at Asher he's looking at some boy in the distance that's new I thought Asher was straight?

I look across the field to see where the moon shined down on my mate but no one sparked my attention maybe my mate wasn't in the pack. I walked back into the house my head hung low I really wanted to find my mate tonight but the moon goddess must have different plans for me. I lay in bed and close my eyes trying to drown out the sound of music from the party.
When the doesn't work I climb out of bed and walk into my closet and grab my drug box rolling up a joint, I open my window and look down and watch as everyone has fun. I blow out smoke and watch as it raises into the night sky I put it out and put the box back into my closet lying down in bed and instantly passing out.
Ashers POV
Feeling the wind blow through my fur is the most incredible feeling ever the weight of my paws against the forest floor i've never felt more alive Violet and I pull into howl Lake I lay down in the grass and look up at the moon wondering what the moon goddess was thinking I see Violet drinking water I decided be funny to push her in a roll around laughing well the best I could in wolf form she growls at me and jumps on top of me getting me all wet I shake it off and ditch her as I push myself towards Howlers rock

I let out the loudest howl ever I can hear Violet and the rest of the pack join in now time for the mating ceremony The pack gathers around us in a giant circle as we wait for the moons rays help us on our journey on our potential mates I look over at Violet she's looking around like crazy I turn in as I feel eyes on me I look over and its Liam my Best friends little brother damn what the hell have I gotten myself into.
_____________________
Wow i'm back for a little bit and I honestly want to finish the story because not only do you guys like it but I kind of want to make a sequel your opinions mean a lot to me so vote and comment :) until next time my pups🐾
- Vampie out