Finding Our Mates

hey guys I know it's been a while but I am sort of kind of back I'm sick and bored so new chapter the boy above is Liam he is 15

And this sexy piece of man meat is Marcus  whos 27(idk why it's black) ANYWHOOOOO ENJOYYYY MY PUPS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ashers POVI slowly cross the field walking right up to my mate looking down I see that my cute little mate he barle...

(idk why it's black)
ANYWHOOOOO ENJOYYYY MY PUPS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashers POV
I slowly cross the field walking right up to my mate looking down I see that my cute little mate he barley reaches my shoulder."Hey Liam enjoying the party?" I ask him watching as his cheeks get a slight pink tint I get closer to his ear and whisper. "I like it when you blush" he cheeks get a bright red and I chuckle."You still haven't answered my question I don't like asking twice" I say growling slightly.
Don't growl at our mate stupid human you will scare him
But he hasn't answered my question I am an alpha he should tell me when I ask him
Shut up before you lose him forever
I close my mind back looking back down at my mate who's shaking lightly probably from the power i'm radiating. "Yes i'm enjoying the party Asher put if you'll excuse me" he turns around running in the opposite direction making me whine slightly. I always loved a good chase I start to go after him but get knocked back by a force. I see my best friend Damien I scratch behind my head "Hey D what's up" I chuckle nervously he growls at me oh hell nah he may be scary but i'm his alpha. I will not be shown disrespect I push him to the ground growling my eyes turning a bright Blue. "That's my fucking brother dude he's not ready for that asshole!"

We both hear a loud roar and the need to submit hits me in waves shit my mom I push him off and quickly get to my feet Damien still bowing down. "Hey mom what's popping" she slaps me on the back of the head "Ow! what the fuck was that for" I rub my head "I must've really failed with you son for you to be getting into a fight with your future beta at your own birthday party!" she growls her eyes a bright red her wolf must be mad.
"Hey i'm sorry mom it won't happen again promise" I raise my hands up in defense and smile. " You're lucky you're my kid" mom says looking around probably trying to find Violet I slowly start backing up grabbing Damien in the process and head off to find my mate." Hey man I'm sorry about your brother but he is my mate and you're going to be my future beta and I'll be your alpha so you probably should get used to it" I could see the battle he's having with his wolf inside but I ignore it and keep sniffing out my mate he's got to be here somewhere.

Violet's POV
All I can smell is the dirt in the forest around me with the hint of lemon I look around trying to find my mate I see Asher looking off at some boy seems to be Damien's little brother he's in for a world of hurt good luck big brother

I push around the crowd looking for my mate trying to sniff him out I runoff towards the woods I could feel that he's there i run behind a tree and start taking off my clothes leaving my shoes and wrapping my shirt and skirt around my ankle as I shift into my beautiful wolf howling as i take off as my paws connect with the dirt i feel his presence more and more finally I make it to this clearing after running for what seems like hours.

I see the Alpha Marcus from our neighboring pack sitting on a rock that looks out onto the lake he looks beautiful i shift back and change into my clothes I slowly walk over to him he quickly turns his head and starts growling "whoa whoa i'm sorry to scare you it's just... i'm violet and you're my mate" I say tucking my hair behind my ear looking down I quickly look up when I hear him speak his voice so deep and rugged by soft and soothing at the same time it made my core heat up and my wolf wild

"I know i'm your mate but I don't care leave me be kid" I almost didn't register what he said my heart was breaking into a million pieces "what" I say my voice breaking slightly he looks over at me sighing "No please don't cry I get uncomfortable around sad women" I just look up at him and cry harder I don't know what to do or how to think "listen Vi i've known you were my mate since you were like 5 i'm 27 and I know your mothers would never let me have you even though I want you so bad" I blush at the new nickname he's given me as he walks over growling his chest huffing as he gets closer to me he gently caresses my face wiping away my tears pulling me in close I breathed in his scent it calming me I can feel him smelling the top of my head before moving down to smell my neck I move my head to give him more room giving myself over to him "you smell so good like lavender and firewood just makes me want to bring you back to my bed an-"
"VIOLET WHERE ARE YOU"
I quickly turn my head when I hear my mother's voice I can tell she's close why are they looking for me ? I turn back and my sweet alpha is no where to be seen this is the ugh worst birthday ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly forgot what it felt like to write it's been so long and I apologize for my absence I just can never get the right energy to do it has to be when I'm incredibly bored even though I do want to finish the story I hope you enjoyed this part it till next time
Vampie Out