Mate

Warning this is a sex scene if u don't like don't read 😁
(like that's not obvious)
Vote/Comment/Vampie!💉

(Just imagine Kat is the one who walks in and there only one of them and she went wolf mode)

Kat's POV
Mate (crap not again)

(her wolf) "mate where are you lets have some fun." I giggled I took a deep breath and headed for the bathroom. "Mate come out to play with me"

I smiled as Bay opened the door and said "I'm ready Kat" my body moved on its own. I kissed Bailey with so much love and passion. No lust involved at least no yet I'll save that for for later.

(giggles in corner *cough* continue)

Bay giggles to herself and pushes me onto the bed and bites her lip looking sexy as fuck she starts to kiss down my neck trying to find my sweet spot "ahh Bailey" she found it and attacked it licking,biting and sucking I through her shirt across the room along with her shorts

I flipped us over and kissed along her neck line trying to find the spot I would mark her "Ahh Kat right there" found it.

I left a hickey so I would remember where it's, I unhooked her bra and went straight for her nice pink nipples.
Her moans were like heaven "damn"I put my fingers to her mouth and she sucked them like crazy.

"Just like that baby" I said and removed them, and stuck one in her womanhood. She moaned so loud I'm glad the walls are soundproof. I put a second one in and she started to whimper a little.

"Baby are you ok" she nods her head and I continue I start to thrust them in and out really fast. As I rub myself were both moaning messes. I could feel baileys walls tightening around my finger I knew she was close I leaned down and sucked on the hickey I left and as she came on my fingers I bit down with my canines and she came again I licked my fingers and laid down beside her and watched her sleep.

Bay's POV

Hot damn...

------//------------///------/--/--///-----
Lol bay lol anyway hope u guys enjoyed that sex ._. That was my first one so sorry if it's bad and idgaf if u think it's bad

Bye my pups for now 🐾