Alpha Katherine

This is the prologue also.

DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK UNLESS I GIVE U PERMISSION THANK YOU ENJOY

~~~~~~0000~~~~000000~000000

Katherine's POV

I looked amongst the crowd of people. My wolf Jessy keeps telling me my mate is in the crowd. as you probably guessed I'm a lesbian and I'm as beautiful as hell.

I've had so many boys and girls trying to get in my pants but they fail every time because I am saving myself for my mate and that's it. I get up on the podium and talk with my alpha voice making me sound more confident.

"Pack members I have come to talk to you about the rouges that keep attacking. They fail to get passed our warriors until they're gone no hunting is that clear." "YES, Alpha," they all say in unison and nod their heads except one girl who looks mad. All of a sudden my wolf tries to take over yelling 'MATE' in my head.

What's her name she's the goodie two shoes in our pack and she's a lesbian I think? "You are all dismissed except Bailey come with me to my office please."

Bailey's POV

The Alpha just said we couldn't go hunt but I love hunting with my friends and family. Now what? This is fucking torture! "You are all dismissed except Bailey come with me to my office please." Oh, fuck the Alpha wants to see what did I do wrong.

I'm the good girl everyone loves not a bad girl I pull my hair down out of its ponytail. Into its long beautiful wavy blondeness and pull my dress down. So I look good for the Alpha everyone says he's so handsome and his alpha voice is already sexy enough. I walk quickly to his office and knock on the door once I get there and he says to come in but his voice is very high like girl high.

I walk in and see the most beautiful girl in the world her hair is as long as mine just black. Her eyes are so blue just like the ocean my wolf yells 'MATE' in my head and I fall to the ground expecting to hit the hard ground and pass out. Instead, I fell warm arms grab my waist making my dress come up almost to my underwear.

The Alpha is my mate! Even though she's a girl? I mean I'm bi but I haven't had sex yet and I'm not ready I haven't even had my first kiss. I just made a story up about it I bet she's kissed more girls than she's fucked, guys.

I get out of her hold and run down the hall into my dad who looks like I might get beat tonight. Yes, there are times when my dad abuses me and my brother. Now that I have a mate that might not be a problem.

He grabbed my arm tight and says more like yells "where the hell were you I thought you were hurt"

"don't worry dad I was with the alpha she asked to see me after the meeting sorry"

"you will be" he whisperers into my ear.

I feel a tear slide down my cheek and him pulling on my arm and this time. I scream and shout trying to pull away knowing what he means it's not going that far. In a second he is across the room and I'm pulled into warm arms that tingles against me.

I know it's my mate cause I feel safe in her arms I open my eyes that I didn't know were closed. looked at what happened and my dad was on the floor being held down by guards. I buried my head in my alpha's chest that is so soft but hard.

"Alpha? If you don't mind me asking what is your name" she looked down at me and picked me up bridal style. We walked down a long hallway to what I guess was her room because there was a bed and she set me down gently. I pulled my dress down just a little and she growled at me and I whimpered.

Her eyes changed for blue to black and back to blue and she hugged me and said she was sorry. She scared me "My name is Katherine but call me Kat because nobody else can other than you." She said.

😋😌😋😌😋😌😌😌😌😋😋😋😋

Hope u liked this chapter remember this is my first (girlxgirl) so don't read if you don't like plz don't hate cause I don't like haters they're mean but I will write more chapters love you guys ❤️✌️

There are 807 words