Loving her

The wolf is Bailey's brother the omega ;)

:::::::::0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0::0:0:0:::::::

Kat's POV

Bailey looked so cute all tied up in that chair I walked up. To her sexually and sat down and took the gag out of her mouth." What did my brother do to you" I whispered into her ear making her shiver and blush. God I love her blush I just love her, in general, yeah I do....does she....love.....me.....back.

She looks at me and says " please untie me the ropes f*cking hurt so bad". I untied the ropes and got her up and kissed her hard. She responded well at it made me melt away in happiness.

The fact that I can get the best mate in the world is a great thing. I love her so much I want to marry her I need to buy a ring.

" do you love me like I love you, Bailey"

Bailey's POV

" do you love me like I love you, Bailey"

OMG, she just dropped the L-word. Holy crap what do I say "um.....I-I d-d-don't k-k-know yet K-k-Kat" I mean we just met but I do love hanging out with her and I love her kisses I just..... I don't know yet.

~Afternoon~

I was trying to avoid Kat as much as possible she dropped the L-word on me you can't just do that. I'm just glad today she had alpha meetings and stuff so I got to move my stuff in.

Get dressed in some school clothes and go to school I had a bunch of homework. So I just gave it to the Omega to do cause he's my brother his name is Austin and he's one of the smartest people I know.

I help him with his training so yeah anyway I was just down in his room watching Netflix. With him and talking because I knew Kat couldn't find me here.

Because his room is made so people can't smell his sent because he's like me his heat turns off and on at strange times. My room is like that to he's gay if you didn't already guess it and he hasn't found his mate.

Yet but I hope he finds his mate soon so they can have babies and I can be an auntie yay. I end up falling into a complete and dreamless sleep thinking about Kat.

::::::::::::::::00000000:::::::::::::::::::00

Thx for waiting for this chapter find out what happens next the next chapter will probably be out by Wednesday or Thursday peace my pups