1st Month

the pregnancy only last 5 months because they are werewolf's so the process is shorter and In all the other books I read it's a shorter process so!
-----00000-----000000-----00000

Kat's POV

Today Bailey is really sleepy, but hours later. She

will wake up super hungry and sad stupid girl hormones.... Wait imma girl too.
Never mind that I just hope these 5 months go by fast, I'm sitting next to  Bailey now.

she wanted bananas and rice yucky but I know its what the baby wants.
"Kat massage my feet please"
"Of course baby" I get up and start to rub her feet with lotion and massage her feet. she's been very busy with all of her Luna work.

I finished her massage and she was sleeping so I was rubbing her small baby bump.

----2 Hours later------
Baileys POV
I wake up to the sound of Kat's snoring but I had to pee.

I looked at Kat she looked really peaceful I couldn't move but I had to fucking pee. I put a pillow under her head  I set her down she would think it was me and I slipped out.

I set her down gently and did my business I looked at myself in the mirror damn I'm fat Kat must think I'm super fat I cried sitting on the toilet I heard someone knock on the door "who is it" I sniffed "its me babe what's wrong" I cried harder "IM FAT!!!!" I cried out and I jumped up and ran out of bathroom into Kat's arms and she held me with care and love.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°™™™™™™™™™™™™™™°°°°°°°°°°°°™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry that's all I got for now hope u enjoyed thx for waiting so long