Really late christmas special

The song above is what Kat sounds like :) listen to it

Bay's POV
We hung the lights and sang carols to our hearts content. Though I'm still really worried about what's gonna happen I just don't know what to do.... but there's no need to pout cause it's Christmas!

Kat's POV
I can tell Bailey is worried about something but she won't tell me what's wrong. Maybe I'll sit down with her later and we can talk about it anyway, I'm about to sing White Christmas to the Pack (play song now)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be White
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(That's all I'm doing just listen to the song if u wanna hear more)

Bailey's POV
Kat voice always sounds beautiful I love hearing her sing it makes me happy. I feel at peace.. I hear a loud bang come from the kitchen and I step away from the crowd to go check it out when I walk in I see a dead body.

A little girls body laid dead in the floor her blood all over the walls, I puke at the sight then I see a note written in her blood.

'Hey Baby Sister You Should Hurry And Choose Before More Children Are Hurt'- E

I scream blood murder and hold the child in my arms I feel for the mother who has now lost their child. I will do everything in my power to kill Him.... Kat came running in and sent all the trackers and our good guards to go find and kill him. Maybe event bring him back so he can be punished. Grrr this makes things so much more fucking harder for me why is my life so hard why.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update and that the chapter is short but I hope u enjoy what's here for u until next time my pups