try

I began kissing her. I pulled her toward me were she was sitting on my lap facing me with her legs on opposite sides of me. I slowly stood up and carried her to the bedroom kicking the door behind us. I layed her on the bed and hovered on top of her. We took each other's clothes off.

"Are we gonna try again?" She whispered.

I nodded my head yes as we both smiled. I entered her and thrusted back and forth. I eventually reached my climax inside of her and layed next to her. Our fingers intertwined with one another. We looked at eachother with a big smile. We eventually fell asleep cuddling with eachother.

The next morning I heard a knock on the front door. Wtf. I looked at the time. 10am. I realized that we were still naked so I threw some pajama pants on. Alice was still asleep so I closed our bedroom door and walked out.

I looked through the peephole. Nobody... ugh. I opened the door anyway and found a package. I picked it up and noticed that the mail also came so I grabbed that too. The package was addressed to Alice so I set it on the counter. I went went through the mail. All bills. Now that I'm awake I guess I should just do this now.

I got out my notebook and pen and sat at the table. I sighed and realized that I need my glasses. I hate wearing them. More than anything. Thank god they're only reading glasses, but still. I put them on and started doing the math and going through them.

Alice came out wearing what she always does. One of my shirts and panties. She came up behind me and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"I know you don't like them, but you're really sexy with your glasses on." She whispered.

I got down and put my glasses on the table. I covered my face with my hands and groaned. I slid my hands down.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"We're broke." I sighed. "We got two hundred bucks to last us through the rest of the month."

"That's enough. As long as we use it wisely." She assured. I sighed. "I'm gonna go take a test." She changed the suject.

I shook my head yes. As she was in the bathroom I tried to figure our what we could do about this. About minutes later she walked out.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking up.

Instead of answering she climbed on top of me and sat on my lap facing me bassically latched onto me. She buried her face into my shoulder hugging me. I put my pen down and hugged her.

She handed me the test. Negative. Damn. I felt tears run down my back but she wasn't crying totally. This is my fault. I know it is.

"Let's try one mire time. Please, it'll work." I begged.

She cleaned up her face and we tried again. We walked back out of our room.

"I need to go to the store real quick. I'll be right back." She said.

"Okay, I'll be here." I responded giving her a kiss as she left.

I stared at the package that was sitting on the counter that I didn't have the time to inform her about. I grew too curious and opened it up. Wtf. It was a book. My heart broke when I read the title.

"How To Fix Failing Marriages"

I flipped through it. Does she really feel that way? I hope this is just a sick joke or for someone else.