confess

I didn't like her advice. But I expected nothing it. I know I should just talk to her about it, but I just don't want to ruin our relationship with it.

I got home and walked in. I wandered around the house looking for Alice. Finally decided to go downstairs. I opened the door and heard her moan.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked walking down the stairs.

"Nothing." She gasped.

She quickly closed a laptop and stood up holding something behind her back and looked at me. I laughed at her embarrassment.

"Are you sure it's nothing?" I chuckled.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder so I could grab whatever was behind her back then put her back down.

"Give that back to me!" She demanded. I held it up high and she started jumping to grab it back.

"Why would I?" I responded. "It's not something to be embarrassed about. Everybody does it." I paused for a second. "Well... not everyone does it with one of these."

"Well it's not something I like talking about. So give it back." She said seriously.

She stopped and crossed her arm and huffed. I laughed one last time before giving it back to her. She started walking back upstairs to put it away.

"Come back fown here when you're done!" I insisted.

I got on her laptop to see what she was watching. Woah... I was in shock. I got out of it and set it back down. She came back downstairs and sat next to me.

"You're an asshole." She sneered.

"I know." I shrugged. I then decided that now is the time. Now or never. "Alice... we need to talk. But just know that I love you more than anything in the world and don't want this to ruin our relationship." I began.

"What's wrong Chris?" She was beginning to be concerned.

"I don't know if I want to try for kids again. I loved the idea before. But now... not so much." I confessed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because what if it doesn't work again? I'll blame myself... and that'll be hell for the both of us." I explained. "But I don't want you to be unhappy with us not having kids."

She just stood up and walked upstairs without saying a word. She turned off the downstairs light wt the top of the stairs where it was now pitch black. Wtf. I sighed and walked upstairs.

"What the hell was that for!?" I hissed.

She ignored me. Damn. She locked the door. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't of said anything. I sat outside of the door in egg position leaning up against the door.

"Please let me in." I begged.

She didn't answer. I didn't sleep all night. I stayed up until morning. Just looking down and thinking. She opened the door at 7am making me loose my balance and fall over. I was on my back on the floor. We were looking at eachother.

"Finally! You came out! I was waiting all night!" I gasped.

"You sat outside the door all night? You didn't sleep?" She asked. I stood up so I would pass out.

"I didn't sleep at all, not even a minute. I wanted to make sure that you were okay and when you came out I was there to apologize." I explained.

"You donr need to apologize. If anything I should. You were telling me how you felt, I didn't know how to respond, so I just blocked you out." She sighed.

"No baby, don't apologize. I thought about it all night. I was just thinking the what if it doesn't work. Ignoring the what if it does." I got down on my knees. "I wanna have a child with you. Please." I pleaded.

"Chris, you're tired. Go to sleep, and talk to me afterwards." She implied. I looked down.