doctor

I looked at the time.

"Anyway, we got 2 hours. To be there. So we better be getting ready now." I insisted.

We got up and got dressed. I put on a Marilyn Manson shirt, black jeans, Converse, and my Exodus hat backwards. She put on a Black Sabbath shirt, a black mini skirt, and Converse. By the time we were all done we had to go. We were smiling the whole car ride. We got there and checked in. A few minutes later the doctor called us in and took us to a room.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Lembert. I'll be your doctor." He introduced.

I honestly didn't like the fact that we had a male doctor. I wasn't being protective. But I just had to keep in mind thst he's just a doctor and is doing his job. And I don't want to look like an asshole, so I'll keep it all in and not say or show anything.

"Now what are you here for?"

"We wanted to see if I'm pregnant or not." Alice responded.

"Okay. I'll just do an ultrasound so see." He said.

Alice lifted her shirt just enough were her stomach was showing. He did an ultrasound and we could see what was happening on the screen.

"Well congratulations guys, you are pregnant." He announced. We both gasped in excitement. "Do you have any questions?"

"Um... actually, yes I do." I started.

I felt bad for never telling Alice this. And just bringing it up now. This is the first time she ever heard about this. So I know she'll yell at me.

"I haven't done it in almost 3 years. But I had a history of like, hardcore drug use. And I want to make sure it won't effect the baby." I said.

"Well it'd only have an effect if the mother does at the time that she is pregnant." He answered. "Anymore questions?"

I shook my head no. He said to come back in a month and we were able to go. Alice was giving me the silent treatment all the way to the house. We I finally said something when we got in the house.

"Look Alice, I'm sorry I never told you. But that doesn't mean you should be childish and give me the silent treatment." I broke our silence.

"Well don't you think I should know about that shit!? We've been together for 3 years! So that means you did it at the beginning of our relationship too!?" She yelled.

We looked over and saw my mom, dad, James, James's kids, and James's wife; Stephenie. Shit. I forgot we gave my mom an extra key.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked.

"I text you saying that we're gonna be here when you get back to hear the news." My mom responded. I checked my phone. She's right...

"Motherfucker." I cursed.

"Well the news is that I'm pregnant." Alice announced. Trying her best to change into a positive attitude.

"What were you guys fighting over?" Dad asked.

"How about we all got for a walk around the block..." Stephenie insisted walking out the door. Her and the kids all went for a walk. I looked down.

"What did Chris do?" James sighed in a humorous tone. It took everything not to pinch him in the face.

"You know what. Can you guys please leave. I'm trying to be as nice as possible. But this isn't between you guys. It's between me and my wife." Alice looked up at me and crossed her arms.

"What? You wanna keep something from them too?" Alice sneered.

"Actually, yes. Yes I do." I huffed. It took a few minutes got them to finally all leave.