Chapter 14 - Banned

Start from the beginning

"It's still amazing that you managed to tell that much," Arnya praised. "So why choose to work on it now?"

Vincent scratched his head at the question."During the fight with Roden, I realised that I couldn't keep up through brute strength alone," Vincent admitted. "So I tried to analyse his moves and predict what he was going to do next to get an edge over him. But, when he turned into a werewolf, his strength and speed rose exponentially, I started to panic a little, losing my concentration. If it weren't for you, I might have died. I neglected improving my analysing skill ever since I joined Hogwarts. I've been focusing on other things, and because of that, I've gone rusty with a lot of the skills I've learnt in the past."

"That's why, I decided to go back to basics, to relearn everything I've had in the past."

"Um, excuse me?" Vincent and Arnya looked back, seeing the girl that they were looking at approach them. "Is this compartment taken?"

"We still have some room," Vincent answered, opening the door further to let her in. "You can sit with us for the time being."

"Th-thank you," the girl said politely as she sat down, looking questionably at Arnya's wheelchair. She turned away as Arnya looked at her direction, glancing up every so often. "Such a pretty girl," she thought, eyes sparkling.

"You a first year?" Vincent asked as he sat down. She nodded her head, looking a little shy. "Do you like it so far?"

"It's amazing, the classes are all interesting," the girl said enthusiastically before realising that she spoken too loudly and looked down in embarrassment.

"Ha ha, that's good," Vincent chuckled.

"I'm, Astoria, Astoria Greengrass," she introduced timidly.

"Vincent, Vincent Wong," Vincent introduced in kind and pointed to Arnya. "And this here's Arnya."

"The Mad Scientist?!" she squeaked, making Vincent's brow twitched.

"I ain't mad," said Vincent with a forced smile."Oh, sorry."

Astoria apologised, although looking more timid now. "Please don't blow me up!"

"Where the heck did you hear that from?" Vincent asked.

"Well, I heard rumours that you made some potions of mass destruction," Vincent winced.

"One that can create dragons that are just as powerful as the real thing."

Stab.

"One that can blow up the whole school."

Stab.

"And the most recent one where you created tree like men that are walking disasters—"

"Please stop..." Vincent mumbled through his hands covering his face. His heart felt like it was stabbed through multiple times after every comment. "So that's really what people think of me?"

"Your reputation seems to be leaning towards the infamy sort," Arnya commented.

"Not helping Arnya," said Vincent as he leant back in the chair.

"Your a, muggle right?" Astoria asked hesitatingly. "Yeah, a hundred percent," said Vincent."So how can you bare to stand among those different from you? Everyone else here holds so much more power then you," Astoria wanted to know why a muggle, a being that her family despised, can have such accomplishments at his age.

Vincent shrugged. "I never really cared, I mean, whether their a wizard or not, I shouldn't really care. In the end, their still a living being with their own unique traits right?"