Ghidorah True Origins. A New Hope Approaches

Comenzar desde el principio

"TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE ASLEEP! HEAR MY CALL! I HAVE DEFEATED GODZILLA AND NOW YOUR NEW ALPHA! TO THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE HUMANITY BE DESTROYED THEN, BE AT MY SIDE! IF ANYONE DARES TO CHALLENGE ME, THEN I WELCOME YOU TO TRY! THIS IS THE NEW AGE MY FEL...

"TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE ASLEEP! HEAR MY CALL! I HAVE DEFEATED GODZILLA AND NOW YOUR NEW ALPHA! TO THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE HUMANITY BE DESTROYED THEN, BE AT MY SIDE! IF ANYONE DARES TO CHALLENGE ME, THEN I WELCOME YOU TO TRY! THIS IS THE NEW AGE MY FELLOW KAIJUS! IT IS TIME FOR THE RISE OF THE KAIJUS! LET THE KAIJU WAR BEGIN!!!"Roared all the heads of Ghidorah as he made his roared being heard from across the world.

Across the world, some of the kaijus that were sleeping heard Ghidorah call and begin to wake up. Some refuse to listen to him because they are waiting for someone else to call for their aid. In other words, they are waiting for a true Alpha to appear. Rodan came out of the ocean and he heard Ghidorah call but he did not answer it. Instead he flew away as he slowly let out s single tear of that Godzilla is now gone.

It has finally happened. Godzilla is defeated and now Ghidorah is now the Alpha for the kaijus that obeys hims. The worlds fate is now doomed. Ghidorah is going to destroy everything.

==================================

On the Gotengo...........

Everyone on the ship has yet to say a word. Gordon was keeping an eye on the reports that is going across the world. 

Reports of Gigan some how alive and back on this planet but its body having an upgrade and is destroying cities in Europe. News reports of giant red bat like creatures appearing across the world, a giant beetle like kaiju with drill with hands is digging up holes as it was aided by multiple creatures that are lizards that only have two legs and a skull face head, in Asia. Also reports of a flying giant dragonfly like kaiju with a long tail stinger, using the tips of its wings to destroy buildings in Tokyo. Another Female MUTO was spotted in China. Their were many other reports of different kaijus attacking cities and destroying them. Another part of the vision that Mikoto saw is coming true.

Ghidorah himself has taking his place at Washington D.C. He using the storm he is controlling to make the streets flooded. The world is in chaos because of the kaiju uprising as the news reports are calling it.

With not taking anymore of the silence, Jame was the first to break the silence.

"Where to now? Can't head back to base. The entrance is in Tokyo and I for one am not ready to take on a dragonfly like kaiju." Said James as he was leaning back into his chair. He may not show it but he was sad that Godzilla is gone, along with Danny.

"Old friend. We are not heading back to home base. We are heading to an island for some answers." Said Gordon. "Right Mikoto?" he looked towards Mikoto who has her head hunched over as she was trying to make sure no one sees her crying.

"Yeah." she said with some sadness in her voice still. Kuroko, Saten and Uiharu had to get on a Osprey to travel back to Academy City. Kuroko and Uiharu had to do their jobs as Judgement to help evacuate the people of Academy City. Mikoto choice to stay behind wanting the truth about Ghidorah origins.