I'm Here

ARGH!

An explosion occurred as Draxon rose from the dark liquid, evaporating any that touches him, surrounding himself in steam. Hunched over and breathing heavily, he clenched his hands furious. This was not what he expected when entering in Kraze's mind. He had a lot of control and depth in his mind. It was uncomfortable. The only time he experienced something similar was when he tried to find ??? fears and entered his mind. It was a void, a black hole that slowly swallowed anyone who stared into it. Draxon did not even last a minute. The moment he entered his sense of being was being erased along with an excruciating stabbing in his mind forcing him to go crazy. It made Draxon, the man who fears nothing, become fearful.

Kraze was nothing like ???, but he could sense the same feeling of his existence trying to be erased. Is this why ??? wanted to access Kraze's true potential? It was a dangerous idea if he were to awaken the kid's abilities, but what if he too could learn what makes Kraze tick? The thought of him being able to acquire power to even challenge ???'s mind imbedded itself in his head. Draxon smiled at the idea. No longer would he fear the one man who outranks him.

Draxon laughed under his breath and looked at his surrounding area. Before getting to Kraze he needed to know where he sent him. He was in the middle of a small body of water surrounded by white chalky trees, leafless, and all disformed and twisted all around. It was dark but the trees managed to give off a glow with how white they were. A thick fog also covered the area, making it that much harder to see further ahead of him.

Draxon began trotting out of the thick dark liquid as he headed into what might seem like the woods. The difficulty to find Kraze this time had increased. Unlike the city, the woods felt more concise and everything looked alike. That was until a slight sound was heard rustling in the distance.

Hoping it would lead him out of this maze, Draxon ran towards the sound. The closer he got the sound became louder and clearer on its position until immediately it went silent.

Keeping an eye out, Draxon slowed his pace and scanned the area for anything different that might stand out. In that moment something caught his attention.

In the distance, a large tree can be seen. It was black, so dark that it was hard to notice with all the other trees giving a faint light masking its presence. Completely different from the other trees, its branches were limp and low as if they were weeping. At the tips of the branches, white round objects danced, moving up and down in various motions.

Thinking this is the only different thing he found so far, he moved closer until he had a good view on what the white objects were. They seemed to be the same white masks that the blobs had in the city. Seeing them there, Draxon thought to destroy them if this is where they breed within his mind.

Without any other thought, Draxon begun flinging green flames towards the tree, but after a couple of shots it seemed like there was no scratch on it. Taking it up a notch, he flexed his back a bit and then produced a large flamethrower igniting the entire tree. Masks began to fly off the tree; branches in the air as if they grew that way from the sheer force of the blast. Feeling he had done enough, Draxon stopped to take a deep breath followed by steam departing and covering his entire body.

Draxon's face clenched from the sheer anger that swelled in his body as the tree had not received even a burn mark. He ran up to the tree and with as much force as possible, he punched the tree. It broke through. A grin grew from cheek to cheek on his face. With immense excitement, Draxon tore open the tree in one go, with his brute force allowing the tree to collapse. The sense of finally destroying the tree made him laugh uncontrollably as he finally felt like he had the power in Kraze's mind once again.