Freakshows

Kraze awoke from his sleep feeling comfortable as he was laying on something soft. Opening his eyes and looking at his surroundings, he realized he was in a large king-sized bed. The sheets were soft and cool as it relaxed his body, making it less tense than when he woke up on the floor a couple times.

Viewing the room, it was very moody as the décor was mostly shades of red and dark brown. The room was not bright, but dim from the candles on the wall, making it easier on the eyes. It was strange as the room itself had a sent that was unique and alluring. Just smelling the scent started to make Kraze euphoric. But something felt off, then it triggered him, where is the scent of smoke? Normally when Kraze woke up he was always smelling Bunny smoking.

Before he could think any further, the double doors in front of his bed opened. The sound of squeaking could be heard constantly as two mannequins in bellhop attire came in. They were faceless and clearly sculpted from wood. Their clothes, one, red with a trim gold lining, the other, blue with gold lining. Besides the separate coloring, with them side by side they were basically identical.

"Can you believe it? We have another member to our family. Just thinking about it gets me all excited," One of the mannequins in blue uniform said excitedly as he carried the sheets to one of the drawers on the side.

"If he's anything like the rest of the family I bet he's just as strange," said the other mannequin in red attire in a monotone voice ending with a sigh as he helped passed the sheets to the other mannequin.

Kraze just stared at the two of them talking to each other until both of them stopped and turned their heads slowly at him as they noticed he was awake.

"Whoa! I didn't see you were up already. Man, this is embarrassing. I don't even know what to say right now," the blue one said all bashful like.

"I think you're supposed to introduce yourself," the red one said still maintaining his tone.

"Right! My name is Kirvy, and next to me is my twin brother Kirshy. It's nice to meetcha," Kirvy said as he raised his hand waving while using his other to lift his brothers hand and wave it for him.

Kraze just stared at them dumbfounded while curling up his top lip. Kirshy then took his hand back from his brother and turned him around out the door.

"Wait, where are we going Kirshy? Our new friend didn't even get to introduce himself."

"We're supposed to tell ??? when our new family wakes up remember?"

"Oh, you're right! It completely slipped my mind. I gotta tell you if you weren't arou...," Kirvy said, his voice fading, as he was pushed out of sight.

"Tragic," Kirshy responded to his brother as he too was not seen anymore.

After they left, Kraze quickly took off the covers and jumped out of the bed. He glanced at one of the drawers and it had his shredded straight jacket on top of it. Without any remorse he just left it and peered out the door to see if the mannequins were nowhere in sight. Not seeing them he jolted out the room and began moving around the corridor.

The place wasn't that big, only a couple doors on each side. While walking past one of the rooms he heard a woman shriek in terror. "Come back here bitch, the funs just starting," an accented male voice was heard before unfamiliar sounds could be heard and the woman's screams disappeared.

Kraze walked away until he reached at the end of the corridor. The next area was vast as a large sphere was in the middle of it, having the impression it was a chandelier lighting the entire room. Above it was a radiating stain glass portrait of ??? surrounded by black beings that seemed similar in comparison to the beast he fought not long ago.