Bunny

Gasp.

Kraze opened his eyes suddenly, breathing heavily, letting out a couple coughs. Trying to catch himself, his eyes began to frantically move around, piecing together multiple blurry images.

"Wha... What's going on? Where am I?", He strained to question under his breath with his chest laying on the ground. He struggled to pick him-self off the floor, still in his straight jacket, only to fall back down. "FUCK!", Kraze just laid there with an annoyed face staring off into the distance.

It was dark, but the dim lights in the area made it easier for him to make out things in his vicinity. There was a brick wall in front of him with a couple trash bags gathered on one another laying against the wall. In the corner of his eye to the left there was a metal fence with some light flickering on and off further down from it.

"An alley way huh? No wonder it smelled like shit," Kraze murmured under his breath figuring out his current predicament. Cough. Cough. Kraze's face fixed itself in disgust as he began to smell the scent of smoke. "What the hell is smoking around here?" Kraze then flipped himself around on his other side to see what is going on.

"Finally wake up? Took you so long I already went through half my pack," A small figure on a garbage bin said as it took in another puff. "Why are you even freaking out, had a nightmare or something? Wait, don't tell me, you didn't wet your pants, did you?" The small figure then instantly burst out laughing hysterically until it lost its balance and fell off the garbage bin flat on its face and into the light.

Staring at the individual as it picked its self-up from off the ground, Kraze started to make out who he was talking too. It was not a person, no, but rather, a bunny rabbit, but weird looking. It was white, with two long ears wearing two black bands that imitated ponytails; a red cross like patch over one of its eyes while wearing a red bow on its head; and a heart symbol stitched on its chest. Was it female? Kraze didn't care, in fact he was annoyed, more so knowing a talking rabbit had been making fun of him.

"Hey, quit smoking like an old fart and tell me what's going on." Kraze said as he glared at the rabbit, who continued to put another cigarette in her mouth.

"My, oh my. Kids these days and their memory. You don't remember the asylum?"

"Asylum? Cut the shit Bugs Bunny."

"Bugs Bunny doesn't smoke jackass!" the bunny retorted as she flung the cigs in his face. "Kyah! My smokes! What have I done?"

"Hey! Stay focused dumb rabbit."

"You really don't remember?" the rabbit sighed. "I'm hurt. How could you forget me, Bunny, your friend?"

Hearing this Kraze stayed silent. He was confused but continued to listen.

"To put it simple, I am Bunny, the imaginary friend you conjured up in your cell at the asylum. You are Kraze, my mass murdering psychopath," Bunny explained.

Kraze just stared at Bunny as he still laid on the floor. Noticing this, Bunny went to him and sat him up against the wall.

"Ah, your head is hard as always. I guess over time it'll come flowing back into that ole noggin of yours and you'll be back to that psychopath I love so much."

"What...THE HELL WAS ALL OF THAT? JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE VERMIN!" Kraze shouted as he jolted up and kicked Bunny straight in the face making her fly to the wall. "Geez you're annoying. I don't know if anything you said is real, but if you really are an imaginary friend, get up and stop playing dead. You need to help me figure out where I am."

Walking towards the opening of the alley, Kraze froze. Beyond him, a large city could be seen as far as the eyes can reach. Various bright lights and signs were hanging around in every direction on almost every building. Aircrafts, flying around, beaming lights on top of anything it flew over as if patrolling. Although it was dark, the city was still full of people roaming from one end to another with barely any space in between them to breath. If anything, what stood out most in the city was the large tower in the center of it all, it was the largest building out shining everything with the lights it produced, a skyscraper that pierced the heavens.

Soon, a strong current of wind came by pushing Kraze back, making him notice he was not on solid ground, but in fact between two buildings on a bigger building underneath him. How did he get here? His head itched with a fuzzy feeling. Anything before waking up was a void, just small feint images of scenery he could not recognize. Thinking back, Bunny might not be as wrong as he makes her out to be, after all, he was in a straitjacket.

"Beautiful city if I do say so myself," Bunny said nonchalantly as she walked next to Kraze with a footprint on her face.

"Nah, looks like the type of shit I leave in a toilet. Speaking of toilets, I'm starving," Kraze said as his stomach began to growl.

"What does that have anything to do with food?" Bunny declared.

Without any conscious, Kraze shrugged his shoulders and leaped off the edge of the alley way. Quickly noticing, Bunny rushed to jump and grab onto his collar.

"Wait! Gah, my smokes!" Bunny screamed as the bits of cigarettes began to fly out the pack.

"Forget about your stupid smokes." Kraze said annoyed.

"Do you even have a plan on how we're landing?" Bunny asked concerned.

"Nope," Kraze smiled.

Bright lights flashed as a car came into view and pulled up on the side in front of an apartment complex.

"Honey...Honey please. Let me make it up to you," A random man said as he stepped out of his car.

CRASH.

The man fell to the floor in shock. Rising from the floor, he looked at a young man, who had just created a large dent on the roof of his car. He observed the body laid out, then stared towards the top of building.

"Did this piece of shit just do a suicide bomb on the top of my car?" the man shouted angerly.

Kraze rose from the roof and stretched his body out from the landing, twisting his body side to side, cracking his spine. Noticing the gentleman looking at him, he stopped and starred with his sharp eyes. The man slightly squealed, shaking, he gradually placed his hands in his pockets. Jumping off the car, Kraze walked straight to the man, still staring at him with a frightening glare. The man broke out in cold sweat not knowing what to do. After all, the kid just damaged his car with his body by from a twenty-story building. After a long stare, Kraze broke out into a toothy smile showing off his sharp teeth.

"Where's the nearest place to eat?" Kraze said.

The man became dumbfounded. Being so close and trying to avoid eye contact, he finally noticed the person in front of him wore a straitjacket, a crazy person. Afraid to cause any problems, he simply pointed south.

"Thanks," Kraze said as he headed south.

Seeing Kraze walk away into the distance, the man took a deep breath to stop himself from shaking. Looking at his car, he gritted his teeth. Taking the phone from his pocket, he began dialing.

"Hi, yes, am I speaking to The Courts? I would like to report a mad person."

Ending theme.