1

Pain throbbed in different places. It was unbearable, and it felt like you were sleeping in a locker - one that was rusting on the inside.

"O-Oh god... are you okay?" A voice called from above you. A groan of pain floated out of your mouth instead of words, causing the voice to start panicking.

You were carefully picked up off the ground, feeling your body be looked over multiple times. "Well, you don't have any injuries... except for the ones on your arms." The voice pointed out.

At the sound of that your (e/c) eyes fluttered open, taking in your surroundings for a moment. It was dark, and a mixture of trashed and clean. Where the hell are you?

The voice belonged to a man with blonde hair and a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Despite the pain you were in, you smiled at him.

"Thanks for checking up on me, though these cuts hurt like hell." You chuckled, causing the man to give you a pointed look.

He helped you up to your feet and you soon realized that the two of you were wearing the same clothes. Like the two of you were patients in an insane asylum.

As the two of you moved in the direction that seemed like forward he suddenly stopped, glancing in your direction once more. "I-I forgot to introduce myself!" He stuttered quickly.

He rubbed the side of his arm. "My name is Waylon Park, and you are?"

A smile tickled your lips. "Nice to meet cha Waylon! I'm (Y/N)!"

As you and Waylon continued on, you realized the gods above already made a backstory for you. According to Waylon you were one of Murkoff's "special patients", and was dragged from your cell and into a sphere like container.

At this point Waylon was forced to make sure that the doctors running tests on you could see what was happening on the monitors. Apparently you were just waking up, watching through narrowed eyes as multiple doctors moved towards you with needles.

You screamed, yelling for your brother to get them away from you. Waylon quickly finished his task and walked out, having a change of heart.

You asked to see your file, to which Waylon provided you with.

Name

(Y/N) (L/N)

Age

10

Height

4" 11

Weight

125 lb

Hair Color

Yellow

Eye Color

(E/C) and Green

Additional Information ✔

• Father: (F/N) (L/N)

• Mother: Halie/Holly (L/N)

• Brother: Jake/Jotaro (L/N)

Doctor(s) Notes

After given daily doses of The Walrider it is safe to say that Miss (Y/N) could be a potential host. There have been major reports that she stated that she seen a ghost like figure. When asked to draw it, it looked strikingly like the existing Walrider. This is very interesting indeed. Side effects of the daily doses are change in eye color, other side effects are currently unknown.

You sighed, giving the paper back to Waylon. "If they want a fight, then I'll give it to them." You snapped.

🦋🦋🦋

Yes, I went with initial idea of the reader being in Outlast. Thought it was a good idea. Since this is an alternative timeline of the reader, she is a year older than the year the reader was when her journey happened.

Waylon's gonna be such a sweetheart to you and Eddie, well... Eddie is Eddie after all. I'm sure he's not gonna hurt you (and if he does, well it'll be on accident).