Chapter thirty

"Stop being a loser and just talk to him. I tired of seeing you both sulk. I know you two lameass miss each other so I don't understand this nonsense!"I exclaim.

Tom was finally out of the hospital and healing very fast. He is still weak but is getting his colouring and 'sass' back. He is staying at Amy's and I have been visiting him there for the last couple days.

Amy and I are finally on speaking terms. She told me why she was so pissed and I could totally understand where she was coming from. I truly felt guilty and a dumbass. This girl had my back since day one and the time she really needed me, I tried to run away. Again. If it wasn't for Calvin chasing me or if I didn't decide to change my mind last minute, I would have made the biggest mistake of all times.

She slapped my butt and said we were cool. I caught her in a good mood because let me tell you something, this girl can hold a grudge like nobody's business. I remember when we were five, I swapped her barbie with mine because I truly believed hers was better even though they were the exact same thing. She didn't speak to me for the whole year. A WHOLE YEAR! She would sit next to me at school, eat with me at lunch, stick up for me, come to my house for sleepovers but never said a word to me. I begged her to forgive me, I even made dad buy her another, more expensive barbie doll but the girl kept her mouth shut for a WHOLE YEAR. Then one day out of the blue she starts to talk to me. I might have cried. There was definitely snots and hugs and lots of apologies. I learnt my lesson. Don't piss of Amy. She will forgive you when she wants to forgive...not before then.

Good luck to my brother.

"Tom. Pick up your damn socks"

"Woman can't you see I'm crippled! I could barely walk"

Oh yeah...Tom has to be on wheelchair for couple more days. He has damaged his back and it is taking some while to heal. He's not always on it but he is not allowed to talk too much.

"You weren't crippled last night"

Nope. No. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. I'm definitely going to pretend I didn't see the heated grin my brother sent my best friend.

Delete. Delete. Delete.

"ANYWAYS!!!"I almost shout to get the attention of my brother back to me.

"You guys need to stop be immature and squash the beef"

"Squash the beef?"

"Don't be bitches and make up"

"No I'm pissed at him. I can't believe what he had done. He never even told me about you Charlie. Just kept it to himself. I was in hell and-"

"Look bro. You weren't winning any brother of the year trophy. I forgave you...I forgave him so forgive each other now. I'm not the same girl I was 5 years and neither are you two"I cut him off.

"He was going through his own shit."I say making him give me a weird look. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not making excuses for anyone. Calvin was in a shit place making him make dumb decisions. I don't know why he didn't tell you. Perhaps it was because he knew you would push him away when you clearly needed someone. He told me he never stopped looking for me"

"He didn't"Tom confirmed.

"No doubt what he done was shit. Perhaps shady in your eyes but there is no love lost in his eyes bro. It is hurting me to see you two be like this because of me."

"Fuck Charlie"he groans pulling him hair. "Look I will think about it okay?"

"Okay"

"Good...now where are the twins?"