Chapter four*

I woke up sore, my inner thighs were very sore. I wasn't used to this type of pain. I liked it. It feels like I have done exercise few hours ago. I felt too high, far from the floor. I was so comfortable as my body laid in a soft material. The sun was shining in my eyes, I'm guessing that's how I woke up. I didn't dare to open my eyes though.

I heard someone hissing out lot of bad words and the person growls, groans. I quickly opened my eyes. Taking in my surroundings, the dark floor and the navy blue walls, the pictures hanged up. The medals and trophies everywhere. Noticing I was in a room that did not belong to me. It was unfamiliar. I sat up, but quickly grabbed the sheet and covered my chest.

I was naked. Then clips of last night flashed back and I was alarmed. I turned my head around slowly to face the male starring back at me. He had a blank stare. He's eyes were yellow? I wasn't sure what that meant. I didn't know how he felt at the moment.

I was afraid, confuse and AFRAID! I started to shake without my knowledge, I didn't want to. I didn't want to show the Alpha I was scared. He just looked ahead. His back was facing me. I couldn't help but admire his toned, flexed, tanned back. My eyes gaze down and I very much wish it didn't. I was his buttocks, white blanket was wrapped around him but that didn't help me feel nervous.

I waited for him to say something. But he didn't. Just sat there, at the side of the bed- he was barely on the bed. One question popped in my head.

Does he regret the night he spent with me?

Off course he does! Look at me. I'm not the beautiful girls he normally has around him. I'm not Quincy. I'm not Amy. I'm just a fat bag. An ugly used fat bag. Useless to the pack. I haven't even shifted for god sake. Pointless. Am I even a werewolf?

He sudden movement startled me. I followed his movement with my eyes. Following him with ever move. He stood up. He dropped his blanket that was covering him. I squealed and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt his eyes on me.

I slowly opened at looked at him. He stood tall starring at me with a straight face. He had his boxers on. He must have put them on while I was sleeping. He clenched his jaw and continue. He got his dark jeans out of the closet and put it on. Then he got a plain green polo top. He grabbed his leather jacket. He gave me a look before but it one.

"What happened?"I asked.

What the fuck was I thinking? Wait I wasn't even thinking. Why did I speak for? Stupid, stupid! He's going to kill me now.

No he won't. You're his best friends sister.

So? Tom hates me. He's probably going give him high five.

"Don't act like you don't know!"he says.

He's voice was raspy and more deeper in the morning. More huskier. He gave me a side glance, I noticed his little apple move.

"I guess I do"I say this quietly. Just to myself.

But he heard.

"Do you jump in bed with anyone who gives you attention"his voice was hush.

I was taken back by the tone of his voice and the look on his face. My heart dropped and I just knew that something was going to happen today and it wasn't going to be good. I shook my head quickly before speaking.

"No. You were my first. I had no control. You were my alpha-"

"Oh so because I'm the alpha you jumped at your chance?"he's clenched his jaw, sharpen his jaw.

Why is he making sound like I am a slut or some kind of power-sucking person. I would never just sleep with someone because they were power.

"No alpha. That's not what happened"