Łãšt çhāptęr

Valeries P.O.V.

I wake up to see I'm in my pajamas, wait how did I get in them. Probably kaylee did it, so I shrug it off and head downstairs yawning. Once I'm downstairs I see a outline of a body on the couch, I walk closer to see Jason sleeping with a frown on his face.

It looks like he took a shower in his clothes. His nose is slightly red and he has bags under his eyes just like me. I sit over on the other little couch and start watching spongebob were they make those crazy sounds in the cardboard box.

I hear stirs, so I get up "Wait Valerie, what you heard last night was all wrong." he says his voice comes out raspy. "Then who is she to you." I say and tilt my head to the side. "Look I will admit I have had multiple flings but what we have isn't just another fling because I know I love you." he says and his eyes filled with sorrow.

"No it's my fault I should've just let you explain instead of assuming." I say walking over to him, he pulls me into his lap and kisses me.

Jason flicks his tongue over my bottom lip, I softly moan, as he caresses my body with his hands. "Whoa can we keep it PG 13." kaylee says covering her eyes.

We pull away and I shyly hide my face in his neck while he just chuckles at me. "Well what do you guys want to do?" she says plopping on the couch I was originally on. "I don't know about you but we have a session to attend to." I say getting off his lap.

I ran upstairs into my bedroom then changed into sweats and a hoodie. I go downstairs and see Jason already standing by the door so I walk to him and we leave after i said "goodbye" to Kaylee.

As were driving we make small talk every once in a while. We finally get to my office, we get out as i was signing in the receptionist says "Would you like to handle anymore patients or is this one enough?" she asks me with the smile she always on her face. "I think this one is enough." I tell her with a huge smile on my face.

Jason and I get to my office and I start to sneeze a lot and sniffle. "Val, baby your sick and its all my fault if I didn't let you go outside when it was raining you wouldn't be sick." he say and hitting his hand with his head. I go over to him "Jason I chose to go out on my own its not your fault." I say to Jason but he just shakes his head so I hold his head in my hands and I kiss him with all the passion in my body.

" I love you Valerie Santiago with all my heart so this is why I want ask you this." jason says and fiddles for something in his pocket. He pulls out a little black box and gets one knee "Will you marry me?" jason says with a tear falling down his face.

I nod my head rapidly because Im to in shock to respond and stands up and puts the ring on my left ring finger. I kiss him with force and he kisses me back with same amount of force and I smile. We pull away and I hug with tears now streaming down my face and they won't stop.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Last chapter but I will do a epilouge!!!!

Nov. 28. 2014